Chapter 6: Their First Kiss

Hisoka pulled up to a curb parking spot a block away from Starbucks. Usually Illumi was the one demanding coffee but this time it was the opposite. It was 4:36 p.m and they had a movie to catch at 5. Due to the busy roads parking was scarce. And it look like it was about to rain.

Illumi stepped out of the passenger side and strolled up to the sidewalk. Hisoka followed suit. This would be their '4th date' although they'd been in each other's company many other times. Despite his minor annoyance to the detour, Illumi enjoyed every second of time they spent together. Something about Hisoka had him coming back wanting more and more to be around him. Illumi craved his attention, he hated to admit but everything the man did made him want more. But of course he wouldn't show it.

"It looks like it's about to rain." Illumi noted as they walked.

"We'll be fast." Hisoka clasped Illumi's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Illumi let a small grin pass by his face for a few seconds. Hisoka let go when they started seeing more people and got closer to their destination. Illumi didn't want him to but decided it was best not to attract any negative attention.

The cool air conditioning from the shop felt nice compared to the humidity outside. Illumi brushed strands of hair from his face while hisoka looked at the menu.

"What should I get?" Hisoka asked, eyes still on the menu.

"You had the car ride to think of this."

"I was talking to you." He looked at Illumi then back to the menu.

"Get whatever's fastest to make." Illumi answered.

"What do you want?"

"Hmm nothing really..."

"Oh please, hurry and decide."

After ordering all they needed, they waited patiently for the drinks. In this time the sky only darkened more. It was undoubtedly going to rain, but Illumi was too preoccupied with the time.

"4:45." He said.

"Announcing it won't make it go faster." Hisoka looked at him.

"It might."

"Besides," Hisoka went on, "movies never really start till like 20 minutes after their scheduled time."

"Mmm, we'll see..." Illumi looked around.

He spotted a couple sitting in the corner. They were laughing and smiling warmly. The one man leaned in for a quick kiss to which the woman took. Illumi ignored the feeling he got when seeing this and began to fiddle with his hair instead.

The barista called out their names and if on cue a roar of thunder came and a sudden pour of rain.

"Well damn." Hisoka sighed.

"The car isn't that far, we can run." Illumi made his way to the door.

"Illumi, you can barely see a foot beyond the rain." Hisoka tried to reason.

"Once were out there it won't be that bad," Illumi took a sip of his drink before turning to Hisoka, "ready?"

"I suppose" He agreed.

It couldn't be that bad.

But it really was. As soon as the two step outside they started running down the sidewalk. Instantly, however, they were soaked and eyes were squinting so hard they might as well have been closed.

Illumi felt what he could only assume was Hisoka, grab his arm.

"This way!" He shouted, "it's a shortcut."

Illumi had no choice but to go with it. Hisoka dragged them down a wide alleyway, where it was still just as rainy. They'd only run a third of the way in when two bright lights appeared from the thicket of rain. It was a pair of head lights to a vehicle with no intention of stopping. Fortunately, with his quick instincts, Hisoka grab Illumi yet again and yanked him in a small alcove in the brick wall. Finally, the rain couldn't touch them and their vision could make clear of the situation.

In a narrow alcove, somewhat conveniently in the alleyway, Illumi was pressed against Hisoka's chest, one hand pressed against it and the other miraculously holding his drink. He bent down awkwardly and put it on the ground. Hisoka, who was pressed against the wall, did just the same. There was no helping being so pressed together.

"What kind of fucking shortcut is this!" Illumi panted.

"It leads right to the other road and the car is just down there, trust me." Hisoka wheezed, hair matted to his head instead of it usual styled up position.

"You forgot the part where cars also drive through here! We could have been hit!"

"I forgot about that but we didn't did we." He tried laughing it off but Illumi just rolled his eyes.

There was a flash of lightning followed by some thunder.

"Are you scared." Hisoka asked.

"No. Why would I be scared, it's just a storm." Illumi said looking out at the rain.

"Well then I must say you're gripping my shoulders rather tight."

Illumi shot his gaze to his hands. They grabbing Hisoka's shoulders indeed rather forcefully. He loosened his grip slightly and moved his eyes back up to Hisoka.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"I don't mind." Hisoka spoke softly.

He wrapped one arm around Illumi's waist and used the other to push the wet, black hairs out of his face.

Illumi focused intently at Hisoka. His heart seemed to be the only thing moving, that and his eyes, which flickered involuntarily towards the Hisoka's lips. This drove Hisoka to do the same only he leaned in to connect them. Illumi cupped his cheek as if it were something he was so use to doing.

Illumi didn't know what to do with his lips. Eventually he moved with Hisoka, slowly and softly. He enjoyed it very much, Hisoka's wet lips against his own moving in every right direction. Another burst of lightning and thunder came, causing Illumi to let out a small gasp. Hisoka stoped for a second but Illumi pulled him right back in. Illumi kissed a little harder but still let Hisoka lead. He pressed his whole body against the other man, putting both hands on his face. Hisoka let one hand press on Illumi's back and the other tangle in his hair. Illumi was willing to let Hisoka explore his mouth however he knew that would lead to a very awkward situation with his... lower region. Reluctantly he pulled away, only a few centimeters. He let out soft little breaths and Hisoka smiled. Illumi looked up to his eyes, he finally allowed himself to smile back.

Illumi let his head drop to right under Hisoka's chin, on his chest, and wrapped his arms around his neck. Hisoka started running his fingers through Illumi's sopping hair, skipping over the tangles.

It must have been a few minutes before the rain was starting to slow. Illumi shivered as a breeze came through.

"Sorry."  Hisoka murmured.

Illumi look up, "for what?"

"Making us late to the movies."

Illumi giggled which turned into a light laugh filled with so much glee.

"What?" Hisoka asked confused.

"You." Illumi smiled and leaned back in for a kiss.

He let a smile break through it, Hisoka did too.

***********************************

This was the last kind of fluffy chapter.

All aboard the smut train from here on out chu chu mf's