Chapter 8: Their First Touch

Smut warning, so, you've been warned.
(It's pretty much the whole chapter)

***********************************

Hisoka and Illumi had time to kill before they were to go to a fireworks show later that night. It was some festival that neither of them could bother to remember, but they had carnival rides and games which was mediocre at best. However, Hisoka has decided that they should see the light show and Illumi agreed not really caring what they'd be doing since the person he had been spending so much time with was by far more interesting.

In the meantime the pair decided to go to Hisoka's place since it was so conveniently near by.

Illumi had been to his place once during their confusing relationship. It was definitely past friendship, in fact it probably skipped that phase all together. It was a lot of flirting, hand holding and kissing. A lot of kissing.

Illumi took a seat on the couch, not hesitating to get comfortable.

"Well what should we do now?" Hisoka asked sinking next to him.

"You're the host, figure something out." Illumi teased back.

"So demanding. Why don't we find something on TV." Hisoka reaches for the remote, turning on the TV.

After flipping tediously through channels, Hisoka stopped at what was obviously a cheesy romantic comedy, but he left it on knowing full well how much it annoyed the raven haired man.

It only took a matter of seconds before Illumi put up a fit, "change it or I swear I'll gouge my eyes out."

"Only if I can watch, that would be most interesting."

"Yeah more interesting than this shit now change it."

"I don't want to. Besides you told me to figure something to do so here I am doing it." Hisoka loved seeing Illumi become more frustrated.

"Oh shut up." Illumi lunged for the remote but Hisoka held it back.

"Oooo make me." Hisoka chuckled.

"Fuck off, you're a real pain sometimes you know?" Illumi tried for the remote again only making Hisoka raise it above his head.

"Only because you flustering is a real turn on."

"I'm not flustered." Illumi spat back.

"Oh really." Hisoka smirked while leaning in for a kiss.

Illumi wanted to so desperately make himself pull away but he just couldn't. Hisoka knew how to shut him up.

Hisoka wasted no time at prying Illumi's mouth open with his own. He threw aside the remote just as quickly as Illumi forgot he was trying to get it.
After Hisoka let his tongue take full roam of Illumi's mouth he finally pulled back.

Illumi panted heavily, it was clear he was now flustered. However Hisoka resisted the urge to make a teasing joke and instead went for his neck. Starting near the jawline, he started sucking softly, then with more force as he made his way down. He searched for just the right spot and found it as Illumi gave a small inhale, followed by a moan. Hisoka latched on to this part, giving soft bites and sucking on it until a large purple spot became an eye sore on Illumi's pale neck. He went for another spot getting more moans from the other.

Illumi loved this feeling. All a sudden he felt hot and his lower region was not being so subtle. Illumi new he had to end this before an awkward situation were to occur. But Hisoka had other plans. He left Illumi's neck and went back to his lips. Kissing them harder and faster. Illumi tried to keep up moaning and gasping at the sudden change of pace, he didn't realize Hisoka had put a hand on his chest and gently pushed until he was on his back.

Illumi could feel it now, he was fully hard and wearing black skinny jeans suddenly felt like a stupid decision.

"Hisoka." Illumi gasped.

"Hmm?" Hisoka lingered above his lips.

"I- you have have to get off me." Illumi said with more panic than he liked.

"Why's that?" Hisoka slipped his hand under Illumi's shirt.

Illumi gave a sharp inhale as Hisoka's fingers rubbed against one of his nipples.

"Because, ummm..." Illumi couldn't concentrate nor did he really want to.

Why should he stop Hisoka, clearly he wanted just what Illumi wanted. A more intimate touch.

Hisoka lifted Illumi's shirt revealing his pale chest and pink nipples. He didn't hesitate to stick his mouth on one moving his tongue all around it. Hisoka placed a hand onto Illumi's crotch.

"Ah." Illumi breathe without thought.

"Do you like that Illu." Hisoka hummed into his ear.

Just as Illumi was about to retaliate, Hisoka began palming his erection harder, in a small, circular motion.

"Just touch me already." Illumi demanded, locking eyes with the red haired man.

With that Hisoka undid Illumi's pants with a seemingly swift motion, pulling them down until Illumi's cock was the only thing left in his hands. Dripped already in pre-cum, Hisoka began to pull at it.

"Hisoka..." Illumi gasped, his hand clutches the cushions of the couch.

Hisoka moved his hand up and down slowly, savoring every last of the others sounds. He rubbed his thumb over the tip of Illumi's member. Illumi squirmed, arching his back up and down constantly, tensing and relaxing.

"Illu?" Hisoka stoped for a second before smirking, "Are you a virgin?"

Illumi scoffed, and panting said, "Don't mock me."

"Oh no I would never," Hisoka replied, moving his head down to Illumi's cock, "but I am going to make you cum in seconds."

Illumi huffed, "Don't flatter yourself-f ahhh."

Hisoka put his mouth over Illumi's whole member and sucked it all the way back up, avoiding his tip on purpose.

"Fuck." Illumi whispered.

Hisoka licked him all over. Specifically sucking on his tip at times and then all at once, bobbing his head up and down. Illumi felt him self getting closer and closer. He grabbed Hisoka's hair and pushed him farther.

"Hisoka... I'm gonna... ha-ahhh."

Illumi arched his back fully of the couch and gripped the side with one hand and kept the other on Hisoka's head. Hisoka didn't stopped, continuing to let Illumi ride out his orgasam, swallowing all of his seed.

Once finished. Illumi felt himself relax fully, sinking in the couch and breathing rapidly. He closed his eyes, knowing he didn't want to see the smile on the others face.

Instead Hisoka kissed Illumi passionately, causing him to open his eyes once again.

"Let's see, how long was that?" Hisoka asked.

"Piss off." Illumi muttered and resumed their kiss.

***********************************

This is the first smut I've ever written so yikes. Hopefully I'll get better in time, ummm yeah it was kind of awkward I hope it was decent enough. It was kind of suppose to be short but I'll make the next one longer I guess.