Audition!

Mr.Wook: Have you ever sang in front of any one before like a boyfriend by any chance?

You where very surprised by the sudden question Mr.Wook just asked you. I calmly answered back with a smiles, while continuing to talk.

N/Y: Well no ....the only one's I every sang to that was a guy was my father, brother, and my old best friend. They all say it's like a angel singing or a cat demanding for food.

They both broke into laugher as they couldn't believe how honest you were to say something like that. My eyes slowly closed as my voice began to sing one of my favorite songs. They suddenly stop as they heard a soft, delegate voice singing also rapping to lullaby by Got7.

Ooh, yeah
한낮에 꾸는 꿈
믿기지 않을 뿐
여전히 난 거짓말 같아
눈 떠보면 너의 품
안도의 한숨
Girl 네가 부르는 내 이름
뭐든 널 거치면 아름다워져
새로 피어나 I bloom
Bloom 놀라워 넌 뭘 좀 알아
갈수록 더 더 fallin'
두근거림은 멈추지 않아 매일 더 해

Girl 속삭이는 모든 언어들
감미롭게 날 파고들어
막을 수 없어

막을 생각 없어
계속해서 널 찾고 있는 건 나야
한시도 떨어질 수 없어
계속해서 널 곁에 두고 싶어

Sweet talk to me babe
It's magical
Sweet lullaby
매일매일 더 원해

Sweet talk to me babe
It's magical
헤어날 수 없어 너에게서 oh oh oh

네게 취한 듯이 끌려 이 기분이
계속될 수 있게 I want it, I want it
무거워진 눈이 감겨 이 순간이
영원할 수 있게 I want it, I want it

You make me ay, ay, ay, ay, ay, ay
You make me 스르르 천천히 잠들어
You make me ay, ay, ay, ay, ay, ay
다정히 불어오는 바람처럼 (double V)

머릴 쓰다듬는 손길
조금 날이 선 햇빛
나른한 이 분위기 완벽해
두근거림은 멈추지 않아 매일 더 해
네가 가린 손에 어두워져도 it's okay, eh
어둠도 밝게 느껴지는 이유 그건 it's you

막을 생각 없어
계속해서 널 찾고 있는 건 나야
한시도 떨어질 수 없어
계속해서 널 곁에 두고 싶어

Sweet talk to me babe
It's magical
Sweet...

My eyes slowly opened just to see both of these men looking straight at you with a few tear drops in their eyes. So your first instinct was to try to resolve the probably by asking.

N/Y: Ah you both okay I didn't mean to make you both cry.

You where taken back from them both clapping while complimenting your vocals like if you where already famous.

Mr. Wook: Well I think you don't need that much help on your vocal work. Although I will like to sign a contract with you if you'll like to become a sing, and take some lessons from Chan.

Suddenly your eyes meet up with Chan as you were trying to inhale the biggest opportunity in a life time.

N/Y: Wow I will do my best to make you both proud....... Thank you so much! I...I...I don't know what to say. Thank you so much Mr.Wook for this opportunity I won't let you down.

Mr.Wook: Chan will you please show Ms. N/Y her way out, then also show her around the company tomorrow.

Chan: Yes sir! Bye sir! He quickly turned to me, and asked me to follow him out of the office.

*Few hours later*

After you arrived at your house you finally decided to do your nightly routine, then fall asleep. All what was going through your head was how you might be a huge star if you don't do anything stupid. Also how many amazing people you'll meet.

You began to talk to yourself out loud again so you could try to remember everything that happened today. Also what you could of fix so you wouldn't screw anything up tomorrow. Your head was spinning around in circle with so may different ideas of how did they really think of your vocals. For some reason you where scared and a bit worried about what others thought of you at that moment.

N/Y: Oh my... I'm changing why am I worried about what other think of me? I never care what others think about me, but why now?

Finally you took a deep breath in and out. Suddenly you decided to go to sleep, then worry more about the problems in your head tomorrow.

*The next morning*

You woke up feeling wonderful today. The birds where chirping at your bedroom window. The sky was sunny, bright with a tree full of colorfully butterfly. A huge smile landed on your face as you took some amazing also very close up pictures of the butterfly's making them almost fly into your bedroom window.

*Ding dong*

Your door bell went off which made you confused because you did not invite anyone over. Suddenly a males voice spoke which made you run to the door as fast as your legs will let you go to open up the door.

Chan: Your still not ready to go?

N/Y: I was about to get ready. I'll be out in a minute.

He gave me a look as if I just hurt his feelings. As if I said something wrong.

Chan: Can I come in or did you lie about not having a boyfriend.

Your eyes widen up as you quickly answered back by slamming the door in his face, but he pushed it opened enough so he could walk straight in. As he walked straight pass you his eyes laid on your messy kitchen because you did not finish unpacking your things. He heard you let out a big sigh as you walked to the kitchen, and poured him up a glass of water.

He continued to look around making sure not to touch anything because everything looked every expensive.

Chan: Why do you have all the boxes on the counter? Are you moving somewhere?

A light chuckled left your lips as you slide his glass of water to him while answer his question.

N/Y: Well no I just moved in here that's how I meet Mr.Wook, and I been to busy to unpack.

I caught him looking at me up, and down as if he was about to eat me in one bite. You looked down at your self just to finally realise what he was staring at. Your pajamas where still on which considered to be booty shorts with a crop top that said I can eat with a cupcake below it.

You quickly put your glass of water down on the counter and ran to your bedroom to quickly change your outfit.

Chan: Can I come into your room I want a house tour?