Is that him?

Changbin: So N/Y are taken by any chance?

Chan saw how you felt embarrassed by getting asked that question the past two day's now.

Chan: Okay no more questions lets get back to work shall we.

Chan pulled you aside from all of the other's to tell you something that you though you'll never hear.

Chan: If you have any problems come to me I'll help you out, especially if you fell awkward about some questions.

N/Y: They weren't awkward. Just overwhelming that's all.

Chan: Well just know you could see me like a oppa. Also don't tell them things you do not what them to know. They will understand that you like your private life private.

N/Y: Thank you so much Chan for everything you have done for me. Also about thus morning.

Chan: Don't worry I'm not gonna tell anyone here what you wear to bed they definitely don't need to know about that.

A sign was about escape from your lips as you thanked him again. After that he left to see if he could talk to the CEO. However you had nothing to do so you decided to watch every one that seemed busy. I pulled out my notebook to write some poems and story's that you originally brought to write down notes in.

Out of the clean I felt some one looking over my shoulder which made me freaked out. I tried to play cool as I close my notebook as quick as possible.

Suddenly one of the boys sat right next to you. You looked at everyone singing, rapping, and dancing.

I.N: Don't be shy around us. You know you could join them on practicing right?

After you looked to the side of you to see that it was I.N. you kindly gave him a small smile. Part of you where hoping it was I.N. because he's the only other one you really knew more about at the moment.

N/Y: Oh yeah thank you! Sorry I'm just enjoying how you all act so I know your personalities more.

I.N.: So your more of a sit back type of girl. That's ok there's no probably with that.....so what you writing?

N/Y: Oh umm nothing really just a few things that I like.

I.N.: Which is?

Suddenly you looked down at your book, then back forward to the guys practicing their dance moves. Trying to figure out what you should say to I.N. You definitely do not want to lie to him.

N/Y: There's to much to list all at once. Also most of them are personal.

He nodded as he continued to watch the rest of the boys being themselves around you.

N/Y: When did you all become a band?

I.N.: You don't know anything about us do you? We'll you could just look up stray kids. That will probably help you find all of the answers you need.

I gave him a really bright yet soft smile as I opened my small notebook to write down "look more up about stray kids". As you were focus on writing down their band name you senses another member looking over your shoulder.

Han: Why you writing down are band name? Do you like us that much already. I feel so happy!!

Suddenly all of the boys looked back at you holding your notebook. A hint of awkwardness entered the room as you tried to hide you book, but then just then you heard a ring of voices introduce them selfs again, but not as their stage name...but as their band name. Your eyes flash right open as you looked straight up in front of you to see the CEO walking into the room. With out thinking you shut your book to quietly stand up to bow to the CEO while introducing yourself as well.

All together: Annyeonghaseyo Mr CEO!

The CEO and the band leader Chan walked into the practice room to see if everyone was ready to go, but where? All of the boys walked out of the room to follow Mr. Jung Wook aka the CEO. So you decided to follow them just in case if you got lose again in this huge building.

Suddenly you felt a hand pat your head out of the blue as you picked up all of your things before following them. My heart skip a beat making it fell like it sunk into my lung.

Chan: Hey what's wrong? Are you ready to go?

N/Y: Oh yeah lets get going

Chan: Hope your not camera shy

N/Y:Cam..camera shy?

After a few minutes of walking you suddenly here a deep manly voice..you looked around trying to put a face to that voice.

N/Y: I know that voice, but where is it coming from?

Chan: N/Y I'll like for you to meet the last member of the stray kid group. N/Y please introduce yourself to Felix

Suddenly you both made eye contact with each other as you felt your legs getting weak from under you.

Chan : You two gonna say hello to each other or what?

N/Y: Fe..Felix?

Felix: Kim N/Y!

A smile landed on your fast as he ran to you picking you up by the waistline to spin you around in circles as your arms wrap around his neck holding onto him so tight. While still hugging you tighter than ever he spoke so deeply.

Felix: I missed you! When did you come back to Busan?

N/Y: When did you become an idol?

Chan: Wait you two already know each other?

Slowly both you and Felix turned to face Chan with a big smile on your faces.

N/Y: This is my old best friend that I came back to see!

Chan: Wait Felix is this your highschool crush?