Confession?

You woke up really early to get ready to head to the grocery store, but you didn't want to wake up Felix because he might want to know about what happened last night.

*Flash back*

Felix: Your so gorgeous when you don't know what's going on!

N/Y: Fe...Felix what was that for?

Felix: The members need to know that your mine!

N/Y: Yours? Felix your making no sense right now! Are you still drunk?

Out of no where you felt him fall on top of you making his face fall right into your breast. You lightly gulp and tried to lift him out of your chest until you heard him mumble

Felix: I'm noot drunnnnk at all.

N/Y: Then why are you acting like this all of a sudden!

Felix: I've always liked you too N/Y!

Y/N Pov

Did he really confess to me or was he just drunk? He never said those kind of words to me before. Why now? Why did he want to make sure I was his?

After guess in your head over and over again you shock your head trying to forget it and get ready to leave. Before you decided to leave him asleep on your couch, put a bottle of water on the table beside him with a note on it.

******************************

Felix Pov

I woke up with a pounding headache as I slowly sat up realising this wasn't my dorm room it was N/Y house. Wait how did I get here? Suddenly I picked up a bottle of water on the table seeing a hand written note on it trying to read threw it from the headache.

*Note

You got really drunk last night so drink this to get rid of your hangover.

Felix: Haha so basic. She nows me way to well still after all these years. Ah did I do something stupid last night? I should ask her.

N/Y Pov

Suddenly an hour goes by and I began to walk back home to have a relaxing day. Yea I was hoping he was gone already because how will he look at me. What if he remembered what happened last night? Will this be the end or the beginning of us?

As I was about to open my apartment door my phone went off making me almost dropped the grocery. No caller ID was found so I put it back in my right butt pocket as I opened the door to a.... Clean house..clear than when I left to the grocery store.

Felix: Surprise!

You jump from his deep yet loud surprise making you drop some grocery bags on the floor

Felix: Sorry I wasn't trying to scare you. I'll take care of those you go get cleaned up.

N/Y: No I thought you left. I know where this stuff goes I got it.

Felix: Hey I know this might be the wrong timing but do you have any plans for today?

N/Y: Just doing things around here and making sure I have things ready for the meeting on Monday.

Felix: Are you gonna accept the proposal?

N/Y: Proposal? What proposal? Is he asking me out?

His hand rubbed the back of his neck as he mumbled about the offer the CEO offered you last night

Felix: So are you or do you need more time?

You took a second to think as you quickly changed the subject to something else.

N/Y:Lets talk about that later go take a shower stinky.

Felix: I don't have a change of clothes tho?

N/Y: I'll fix that go clean yourself.

As you saw him enter the bathroom you decided to stop with putting grocery away to walk on into your bed room to reach the closet. I picked out a big blue t-shirt and some sweat pants for him to wear so he didn't feel uncomfortable. As you sat them on the couch because you did not want to invade in his privates in the bathroom.

I finished putting stuff and grocery's away as I sat on the couch drinking some warm tea and going threw paper work that is done on Monday. Suddenly you heard a deep voice down the hall yelling for some clothes. Quickly you looked to the side of you and grabbed the clothes you picked out for him as you walked down the hall to see a hand holding out of the door waiting for clothes.

N/Y: Here you go.

Felix: Thank you and where do you want my clothes?

N/Y: Give them to me and I'll clean them.

As you took his dirty laundry and put them in the washer machine. I slowly walk back into the hall way just to be blocked off by Felix. I look at him up and down being surprised about how the clothes fit him perfect. Then your eyes suddenly wet up to he's face seeing him dry his wet hair. Making some water fall down his neck.

N/Y: Nice they fit. Can I get threw.

Felix: Are you gonna shower?

N/Y: No I'll shower when you leave.

Felix: You sure I think something smells bad

N/Y: Yea its your sneaky clothes and you being in my way.

However I actually pulled off pushing him to the side trying to get out of the laundry room as I get threw my wrist was pulled back making me almost fall. Felix quickly looked at me as I tried to avoid eye contact with him.

Felix: Your not avoiding me are you?

N/Y: How can I do that when your in my house.

Felix: N/Y did I do something stupid last night?

N/Y: Look who is asking so many questions now

Suddenly you felt him walk closer to you as you walked back until you ran into a wall. He pins you in the corner of the laundry room by putting his hands on the wall making him lean into you and whisper closer to you ear, feeling his warm breath on your neck

Felix: You didn't answer my question

N/Y: Sorry which one are you talking about. You asked millions of questions just now.

Felix: Do you love me?