Witch tips

• Fill lockets with herbs, sigils, incantations, spells, etc. You can use the locket to make a wearable spell, protection charm, micro altar, etc. Its also a great idea for closeted witches.

• Use whatever you can with your craft. Use books, cups, trees, a bowl, whatever. Use what you can and improvise.

• Use a sketchbook, notebook, or even loose paper in a binder as your BOS. Your BOS is yours. You can put whatever you want in it. There's no requirements or anything. You can record whatever information you want in it. The choice is yours.

• Your path if your path. Do what you want. No one can tell you what you can and can't do in your craft.

• When choosing a deity, do research first. Decide if you want to work with a deity and learn what you can beforehand. You might save a lot of time if you later decide to not work with them anymore.

• Your craft will change, just like you change. It is completely fine to change your path, beliefs, whatever. You learn and grow as you follow your path, so it's common to change.

• Listen to your intuition. Seriously. Even if you think your intuition is wrong. If you listen to your intuition and you get stuck in traffic or whatever, maybe you avoided a car accident or something.

• Learn and grow. With most, almost all paths you learn and grow while practicing.

• YouTube helps. If you want to know about something or just in the mood for witchcraft, watch a witchy YouTube video.

• Go out in nature. Spending time in nature can help you with your craft. Just breathing in the fresh air and being outside in a forest or near trees. You might want to practice in nature or get something for your craft, like branches for wands or whatever.

• Adapt to your environment. If you live in a city, find ways to use your craft and morph your craft into what you can use and what you can do in that environment. Use the environment to your advantage, whether that be a city or a forest or a desert. It doesn't matter. Use what you can.

• Be unique. Your craft is your craft. You do you.

• Treat yourself. Want money? Do a money spell. Want luck? Bring the good luck. Do what you want.

• Use your cell phone as a scrying mirror. Use the black screen when your phone is off to scry. It is great if you don't have a scrying mirror and is great for closeted witches.

• Don't stress about witchcraft and practicing everyday. Your still a witch if you only practice once a week, once a month, three times a year. It doesn't matter.

• Other witches are out there. They can help you.