Questions

Is it okay to use other languages in spells?

Yes it's completely fine. I would recommend knowing what your saying before casting spells.

What are some tools to use in witchcraft?

You only need you to practice your craft. But if you want tools, a journal for a book of shadows, candles for spells, a wand can be used to cast spells and direct energy.

What is one tool you recommend for beginner witches?

A book of shadows. It's where you keep all of your knowledge that you learn from your craft.

What is charging?

Charging is basically powering something up with energy.

Do you have any tips on making a book of shadows?

Don't stress about it being perfect. If your not writing in it because it's a nice journal, don't get a nice journal. Get a cheap notebook so you won't worry about messing it up. Don't worry about sections or an order because you learn more and more so just go with the flow. Put what you want to put in it. It's your book. Don't let anyone tell you that your doing it wrong.

How many types of witchcraft are there?

There's so many types of witchcraft there is no number as to how many types there are.

What are some witch YouTube channels you watch?

Anais Alexandre (Magickians)
Dragonfaether369
HearthWitch
The Witch Of Wonderlust
Harmony Nice

Is it okay to work with more than one deity?

Absolutely. You can work with more than one deity if you want.

How do I get witch friends?

Look online. You can post something saying that your looking for witch friends in your area and see what pops up. Look around your community and look for gatherings of witches or wiccans or pagans and see what happens. Ask your friends now if they're interested in witchcraft.