Curiosity Killed the Cat 12

Writers notes

Please vote and comment! PLEASE>>>>>> I hope you like this chapter and sorry about the long wait the last chapter was hard to follow up on. Well thank you everyone who is reading! PLEASE COMMENT!

Chapter Twelve

                Haley’s pov

                “Haley?” I heard a voice. “Haley are you ok?” I knew that voice.

                “Annebel?” I slowly opened my eyes to see a white room with Annabel, Gabe and Lance looking over me. “What the?” I looked around. “Where am I?”

                “In the nurses office.” Annabel sighed. “You turned around to go back to get your drawing pad, and you started to sway and fell right then and there.” 

                “Wait what?” I sat up quickly, Which only made my head hurt worst. “Ouch!”

                “Oh did we forget to tell you, not to move.” Lance smiled at me.

                “Thanks for telling me now.” I glared at him.

                “Sure thing.”

                Gabe shook his head at Lance before turning back towards me. “So are you ok?” It was pretty scary watching you fall down like that.”

                I closed my eyes for a moment. “Yeah I’m fine. I think?” I tried hard to remember what happened. “I remember walking out of the class for clubs and I remember leaving my drawing pad back in Mr. Winder’s class but after that I don’t remember anything.”

                “Like we said you turned around and hit the ground right then and there.” Gabe sighed. “Everyone was shocked and no one knew what to do. If it wasn’t for that senior guy Mac who ran and got the nurse, I wouldn’t doubt you would be still on the floor in the hallway.”         

                 “That’s nice to know that I can depend on you.”

                “We were all scared!” His eyes got wide and he waved his hands in front of me. “And I was joking, you know that we would have taken care of you.”

                I laughed a bit. “I’m just teasing.” Lance and Annabel laughed at Gabe as well. “So how long was I out for?”

                “Umm…all of clubs the lunch bell will be ringing soon.”  Lance looked down at his watch.

                “Oh wow.” I held my head once more trying to make heads or tails of the whole thing. What happen to me?

                On cue the lunch bell rang and Annabel, Gabe and Lance helped me out of the small nurse’s office bed and on to my feet. “Are you good?” Annabel looked me up and down making sure that there wasn’t anything wrong. “You don’t feel dizzy or you’re legs aren’t shaking?”

                “I’m fine, Mom.” I rolled my eyes at her.

                “Sorry for worrying, it’s not every day that I watch my best friend hit the ground like that.” She glared at me.  

                “Annabel, I got dizzy and passed out. That’s all.” I thought for a moment. “You know what it was, I didn’t have a good breakfast this morning.” I told her. “My sugar was probably low and I passed out.”