RECOMMEND STORIES

Title: voice of hope
Genre: Teen fiction, Romance

This is the story of kris. An inspiring story of his life. A life that he fight. But he give up. Sa tingin niya wala na siyang pag asa, makakasurvive kaya siya sa kada oras na nauubos sa kanya.

But things change, he met a girl. She is a sunshine. Will she light the darkness of kris? Will she give him a hope to survive?

This is about a guy who fight in a brain cancer. A guy that almost lost his hope.

Title: 13th member
Genre: Action,  Romance

a battle between revenge and power

mariya luiza fransisco, a girl that had a secret that no one knows. A bad girl that as a simple life that she really wanted be.

But what one day a guy named shawn mendes ruined her simple world and he even killed her friends(gang).

"No one dare to mess up with the queen. If someone did. I will make his life miserable"

"Be careful shawn mendes want to killed the queen, which is you. He want to rule the whole underground society"

Will she take down the title? Will she can face shawn mendes even only herself? Will she fall inlove with him?

"I want to protect the queen. As much as i can. So we have to find her before  shawn Doe's"

--
I hope will support my stories,  alam ko pong walang gaanong read but i try my best na iupdate siya everyday and i can guarantee to you that i give my best in evry chapter of this story