13 Feet Apart

15/1

15/1

-

"Lisa! Lisa!" Jungkook was calling for her name while running down the school hallway.

"Please stop surprising me like this. And stop making me faint from the close distance. I'd fainted enough the last two weeks." Lisa said.

"Sorry..." Jungkook just grinned at her.

"How I wish to whack your face right now. Stop grinning you fucktard." Lisa said, glaring at Jungkook.

"Fine." Jungkook said but grin one last time with his finger doing a peace sign.

"You better run." Lisa warned.

"Come chase me then." Jungkook teased and turn around, his back facing Lisa.

Lisa had enough of him and threw her bagpack at him, hitting his back. Jungkook not aware of it, fall face onto the ground.

"Ouch! Hey that's not fair!"

Jungkook was still laying on the floor, looking up to Lisa while she just laughed. People in the hallway were whispering.

Different stuffs were heard by Jungkook. Of course he's not happy with it, he glare at the people that are whispering. When they saw an angry Jungkook, they immediately shut their mouth and walk away.

Jungkook is known as the popular boy on school. He's good at sports and academics, have a handsome face, good body proportion and nice voice. So basically he's a whole package.

"What are you trying to do now?" Lisa asked when she saw him smirking.

"Nothing..." Jungkook grinned.

"If that's so, I'll go to class now." Lisa then turn around to start walking.

But then Jungkook threw something at her, hitting her head. Lisa gasped.

"So this is what we're doing now huh?"

Lisa said and picked up any random stuff and throw at Jungkook. Soon it become a battle.

"Hey what are you both doing and not going to class. Detention!" The discipline teacher that happen to walk past them said.

-

"It's your fault we're in detention now." Lisa said grumpy. Never in her life, she got a detention and now she got it because of her so called friend, Jeon-fucking-Jungkook.

"Mine? You're the one that throw your bag at me first."

"Who told you to irritate me? So not my fault that I throw my bag at you."

"But still, you threw something at me. ME! Do you know who am I?"

"I don't give a damn to who you are."

Lisa said and the class was in silence.

"It's 13 now."

"13 what?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Calm down Lisa, calm down. YOU DUMDSHIT! IT'S 13 FEET APART NOW!"

"How do you know it's 13?"

"I have my ways. Neither less, our distance are getting closer each week."

"Yeah and I feel so accomplished."

"You did nothing, asshole." Lisa said, chuckling while Jungkook just pouted.

"Cute." Lisa mumbled softly.

-

.
.
.
.
.

I know in reality it's hard to get close to someone in such short amount of time like 2/3 weeks.

But it's for the story sake

So ya...

What do you think about it?

Do vote and comment if you like it

Luv ya...