11 Feet Apart

29/1

29/1

-

The bell rings, indicates that it's lunch time now. Jungkook rushed out his classroom and went to the counselling room to find Lisa. That's where Lisa learn everything just like the rest of the students. Due to her fear, the school decided that it's best to not let her near anyone.

Afraid that something might happen to her, the school announced it to the students during the assembly about Lisa's fear. But, it seems like the school did a bad choice as the students were making fun of her. Hence the other reason to why she isolates herself.

"Lisa! Let's grab lunch together." Jungkook said once he saw her walking out the counseling room.

"Don't feel like eating, I wanna go to the library." Lisa said.

"Okay then, I'll go with you."

"It's okay Jungkook, I can go by myself. I'm sure you're hungry."

"Actually I ate something on my way here. Let's go, we don't have much time."

Jungkook then walk towards the library with Lisa following from behind, still having a distance in between.

"What are you gonna do in the library?" Jungkook asked.

"I need to finish up the science report since the deadline is tomorrow. And what are you gonna do? You will be bored sitting there doing nothing." Lisa said.

"It's okay, I'll won't be bored if I look at your face-"

"Lisa!"

Jungkook was cut off.

"Yes sir?" Lisa said when she realised that her teacher was calling her.

"Don't forget your report."

"Yes sir, I'm going to do it now."

Then Lisa continue walking, following Jungkook from behind.

"What did you say just now? The reason you're not gonna be bored. I didn't hear since sir called me just now." Lisa said.

"Nothing, don't mind me."

-

"Jeon Jungkook, I'm warning you one last time. Don't look at me like a creep you are, it's uncomfortable." Lisa warned.

"What? I do that to everyone."

"Yeah? You look like you're undressing me with your eyes. I don't see you doing that towards other girls."

Jungkook flushed red in embarassment. He did not said anything, just keeping his head low. Lisa smirked and continued her report. Lisa didn't even realised how much time has passed and how concentrated she was until Jungkook called her.

"Lisa look!"

"No." Lisa said eyes not leaving her report.

"LISA!"

"Fine! Don't need to shout."

On the edge of the table, there are rulers forming a long line.

"What the fuck is this?" Lisa asked.

"Look at the numbers!"

"It's 11 and?"

"Lisa you dumb unicorn! 11 feet apart."

Suddenly Lisa trembled in fear, the sudden close distance scared her that her hands are trembling, shaking and forehead sweating.

"Lisa, what's wrong?"

Jungkook asked and step back, afraid of making her faint again. Once he step back, she calm down.

"Nothing, it's just my body hasn't get used to the sudden close distance."

Suddenly Jungkook's stomach grumbled.

"Oh my god..." Jungkook mumbled.

"Let's grab something to eat." Lisa chuckled.

-