7 Feet Apart

26/2

26/2

-

"Asshats, can you do me a favour?" Lisa asked when she saw Jungkook coming her way.

"I have a name you know?"

"Of course I know, only idiots wouldn't know." Lisa teased.

"Oh, so you're indirectly calling yourself an idiot?" Jungkook teased back.

"Fuck off, seagull." Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Okay." Jungkook said and turn around, starting to walk away.

"I'm joking Jeon, why so serious?" Lisa begged for him to stay.

"I'm joking too, why would I leave you doll?" Jungkook then winked at Lisa.

"Ew, don't do that please. It looks disgusting." Lisa said, but her inner self is blushing madly.

"Okay, so what do you want me to do?" Jungkook chuckled.

"Could you help me borrow a book from the library?"

"And why should I? Can't you do it yourself?" Jungkook argued.

"Fine, seems like you're not my real friend after all."

"Ugh, fine. Just tell me the name of the book." Jungkook surrendered.

-

"What's taking him so long?" Lisa mumbled. It's been half an hour since Jungkook went to get the books she wants, but he's not back yet. Feeling impatient, Lisa went to the library to see what's making Jungkook so late.

Right when Lisa reaches the last step of stairs, she saw Jungkook talking to the librarian, or perhaps flirting with Tzuyu.

Lisa is boiling in anger when she finally saw what's taking Jungkook so long to come back. She doesn't know why she's behaving like this, but she feel the urge to get Jungkook away from Tzuyu.

"I'm not falling for him right?" Lisa asked herself before heading towards Jungkook.

"Jeon Jungkook, what's taking you so long?" Lisa said and he turn around.

"Oh, Lisa meet Tzuyu." Jungkook said as if he didn't notice the gloomy cloud above Lisa's head.

"Hi." Lisa said, being polite and not wanting to start a fight.

"Hi, isn't this the girl who is afraid of boys?" Tzuyu said, smirking.

"And so what?" Lisa fight back.

"Oh nothing, just wondering how did you be friends with Jungkook?"

"Oh, he's not my friend. He's actually my boyfriend." Lisa said without thinking and move one feet closer to Jungkook.

Jungkook was literally shocked.

"Lisa, you do notice it's 7 now right?" Jungkook whispered just loud enough for Lisa to hear.

"Yeah, just shut up." Lisa said, glaring at him.

"He's my boyfriend, so back off slut." Lisa said.

"Excuse me?! What did you just call me?" Tzuyu was caught off guard by Lisa and Jungkook just snickered a laugh.

"Didn't you hear me slut? Let's go Jeon." Lisa said again and turn around walking away.

After they left the library, Jungkook was a laughing mess.

"Are you jealous that I'm talking with another girl?" Jungkook asked.

"No, why would I?" Lisa defended herself.

"Aw, you're jealous." Jungkook cooed.

"I'm not, and fuck off you dickhead." Lisa said and walk away with her blushing cheeks and Jungkook just laughed.

"You're definitely falling for him, idiot." Lisa mumbled to herself.

-