9 Feet Apart

12/2

12/2

-

The flowers on the street are blooming. Just like Lisa's heart, slowly opening to Jungkook without her knowing.

Lisa decided to stop by a coffee shop to get a drink before heading to school. She walk in the coffee shop, bell chiming signifying that someone just walk in.

"Welcome, what's your order miss?" The waiter asked.

"A flat white please."

The waiter then take down the order and prepared for her drink. Lisa was just sitting at an empty table waiting for her drink.

She was admiring the view outside from the window when she suddnely heard an awfully familiar voice.

"An espresso with extra shot."

"Woah, didn't know you like coffee that's dark like a demon soul." Lisa said causing that person to turn around.

"And would that matter to you miss?" That person said and turn around.

Lisa gasped at his face and snickered a laugh.

"Omg, what's with your face Jeon?"

"Ughh, don't speak please. Give me a moment."

Jungkook face was terrible. Eye bags were visible, lips pale and he look tired as fuck. It's display all over his face. Addition to that, you can see a slight makeup on it.

"What did you do last night?"

"Blame it on my cousins." Jungkook complained.

"Why what happened?"

"So my aunt decided to visit us and stay over for the night. I was sleeping when my cousins suddenly barged in my room at midnight and threaten me to play with them. So I end up staying up at night playing a barbie tea party with them."

"What?! A tea party?" Lisa burst out laughing.

-

After getting their coffee, they went to school together with a gap between them of course. Jungkook wouldn't want to scare the love of his life.

"Lisa, Mrs Jung wants to see you." A student informed her.

"Okay." Lisa then went to the office and knock on the door before entering.

"Oh Lisa, you're here. Take a seat." Mrs Jung said while flipping over some documents.

Right in front of her desk, there's two chair, Lisa took the one on the right.

"We'll just wait for one more student."

"Okay." Just as Lisa replied, someone walked in the office.

"Hi miss."

Lisa turn around and saw Jungkook.

"Take a seat Jungkook."

Jungkook was about to grab the left chair, when Lisa suddenly kick it further away from her.

"Hey!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"10 remember?" Lisa asked.

"No, we'll do 9 this time."

"What?! That's so sudden, no!" Lisa exclaimed.

"It's either 9 or I'll seat right beside you."

"How can you threaten me, you asshole?!"

"Lisa, language please." Mrs Jung warned.

"Sorry miss. Fine, it's 9 then."

"What was that all about?" Mrs Jung asked after they sit down.

"You know how Lisa is afraid of getting close to someone, especially boys? Well I'm helping her miss."

"That's kind of you, Jungkook."

"Miss, he didn't even do anything."

Mrs Jung just chuckled and told them the reason why she call them here.

-