6 Feet Apart

4/3

4/3

-

Last month, Jungkook and Lisa relationship got closer, even though they're bickering sometimes.

But of course there's still a gap between them even though it decrease every week. And it means it's a good sign.

"Jisoo unnie! Have you seen that Jeon Jungkook?"

Lisa asked when she saw her cousin.

"Why?"

"Cause I need to hang out with him."

"And? Justify why you want to hang out with him?"

"Cause he's my only friend in school duh."

"Are you sure you're not more than friends?" Jisoo teased.

"W-what are you talking about unnie?" Lisa blushed.

Lisa herself doesn't know why or when she started to feel shy when it comes to the topic of Jungkook and her being just friends.

Ever since that day Jungkook came to her house, she started to feel shy around Jungkook. But she's good at hiding emotions. Hence, the reason why the bickers a lot last month. Lisa was trying to hide her shyness by being her sassy self.

"Oh don't act stupid Lis, i saw the way he looked at you." Jisoo smirked.

"Whatever, I'll go now if you haven't seen him." Lisa said and turn around, walking away.

"He's at the rooftop!" Jisoo yelled.

"Thanks unnie!" Lisa yelled back and sprint off to the rooftop.

"Why hide your feelings Lis, it's obvious you like him back." Jisoo mumbled.

"Because they're still young chu." Taehyung said.

"What nonsense are you talking about, we're practically the same age." Jisoo told her boyfriend.

-

"Jungkook?"

Lisa called for him once she's at the rooftop. But it seems that Jungkook was no where to be found.

Suddenly she heard shuffling from a corner that was hide away from the sun.

"He must be there." Lisa mumbled.

When she saw Jungkook sleeping soundly like a cute bunny, she decided to not annoy him and leave him alone.

She sat down next to him and copied his position. Hands crossed on a table and head leaning on the hands. She was peacefully looking at him, when his eyes suddenly open.

"You're awake." Lisa didn't flinch as she was sitting quite far from Jungkook.

"Yeah." Jungkook said and both of them enjoy the silence moments.

"There's something I wanna tell you." Jungkook said.

"Okay, I'm listening."

Jungkook then moved towards Lisa, sliding through his seat.

"You can tell me from your seat, why move forward?" Lisa asked, a bit afraid by their sudden distance.

"Cause the thing I'm about to tell you needs to be keep as a secret. So I'm moving closer to you till 6 feet apart."

"Fine, tell me then."

"I like you Lisa, for a long time." Jungkook said.

"Took you long enough to confess." Lisa just smirked and Jungkook was confused with her reaction.

"What do you mean Lis?"

"I'll tell you another time."

"And yes, I think I like you too." Lisa added.

"R-really?!"

"Yes." Lisa reassured.

"Then, would you be my girlfriend for real?"

"I'll gladly be yours Jeon Jungkook."

-