0 Feet Apart

15/4

15/4

-

"Lisa here!"

Lisa who's pushing a trolley of her luggage look around, trying to find her boyfriend.

When she finally found him, she run excitedly towards him.

"Jungkook!"

When Lisa was standing in front of Jungkook, he suddenly pulled Lisa in for a hug. Lisa of course was surprised, her legs are feeling like jelly now and would fall if it's not for Jungkook supporting her. Then she remembered what Jungkook said last week.

"So this is what you mean?" Lisa asked, returning the hug.

Jungkook just nodded.

"Omg, I can finally hug you! You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment, doll." Jungkook said feeling emotional.

Both of them then move away a little bit so they can see each other's face, but still in a hugging position.

"I miss you baby." Lisa said, wiping away the tears dripping down from Jungkook's face.

"I miss you more." Jungkook said and lean in giving a kiss on her forehead.

"Why are you crying?" Lisa asked.

"Do you know how long I've been having a crush on you? Do you know that it takes a lot of courage to approach you that time? Do you know how much I wanted you in my arm when we're official? And now finally you're here, returning my hug and I couldn't be more happier." Jungkook said and pulled Lisa in for a hug again.

"Aw baby, you're so sweet. And thanking you for approaching me, if it's wasn't for you, I might not overcome my fear. What's worse, I wouldn't even have such a perfect boyfriend standing right in front of me now."

-

"Doll what movie do you want to watch?"

They're currently at Jungkook house, wanting to Netflix and chill.

"Whatever you like baby." Lisa yelled from the kitchen, since she's preparing popcorn.

"Okay then, I'll choose The book of Henry." Jungkook mumbled.

(A/N: if you haven't watch The book of Henry, go watch it now. It's very good.)

Once everything was set up, they went to the couch and cuddle.

"Doll, come here." Jungkook open his arm for Lisa.

Lisa then comfortably sit beside Jungkook and lean on his chest as a pillow, returning the hug. And now, Netflix, chill and cuddles begin.

Once the movie ended, Lisa was literally an emotional wreck. Jungkook was comforting her.

"No! My poor Henry." Lisa said, still sobbing.

"It's okay. It's just a movie, Lis." Jungkook said, rubbing circles on her back.

"Jungkook, we're considered 0 feet apart now right?" Lisa asked once she calmed down.

"Uhm...what makes you think that?"

"Since we hugged?"

"It's possible."

"What do you mean Jeon?"

"Hmm... Let me think." Jungkook teased.

"Jeon-fucking-Jungkook, you better tell me right now." Lisa warned.

"Fine, fine." Jungkook raised in hand in surrender.

Without warning Jungkook lean in for a kiss on her lips. Lisa was shocked of course, but return it neitherless.

"Now that's what I call 0 feet apart." Jungkook grinned.

-

.
.
.
.
.

~THE END~