5 Feet Apart

11/3

11/3

-

"Lisa! Let's watch a movie today after school." Jungkook suggested.

"Is it some sort of a first date?"

"What goes your way doll."

"Okay, it's our first date as a couple then." Lisa said, smiling sweetly at Jungkook that his inside melted.

Sounds cheesy, but Jungkook is whipped for the girl.

"I'll go to class now, see you later." Lisa said and was about to walk away but Jungkook stopped her.

"Don't I have a nickname that you could call? I call you doll, what about me?" Jungkook asked, pouting his lips.

"Hmm, let me think... Okay, see you later baby." Lisa chuckled and walk away.

"Omg, Lisa why are you doing this to me? My poor heart is about to jump out." Jungkook mumbled, clutching his chest.

Lisa is walking to class when Jisoo suddenly jump out infront of her.

"Told you that you guys are more than friends." Jisoo said smirking.

"Whatever unnie, I'm going to class now."

"Aren't you going to introduce him to me properly?"

"Fine unnie, meet me at the gate after school." Lisa said and make a right turn to her class.

-

"Jungkook why are you so formal, after all we're the same age." Lisa said when she saw Jungkook greeting Jisoo with a 90° degree bow.

"But she's still older than me by a few months." Jungkook reasoned out but was being glared by Jisoo.

"I heard that Jeon, and I'm not that old okay."

"Still you're old-"

"Shut up."

Lisa was just standing aside laughing at their bickering.

"Okay stop, Jungkook meet Jisoo, Jisoo this is Jungkook." Lisa did the introduction.

During the conversation, Jisoo was on protective mode, threatening Jungkook that he will be beaten up if he hurts Lisa in any way.

"Unnie you're not my mom, stop being so overprotective." Lisa whined.

"I'm not your mom, but I'm still your relatives." Jisoo said.

"Whatever unnie, we're going to watch a movie so we should get going now." Lisa said.

"Oh, what movie? I'll come too." Jisoo exclaimed.

"Um..." Both Jungkook and Lisa couldn't really reject her as she's older, but their first date is definitely ruined.

"So? What movie?" Jisoo asked impatiently.

"5 feet apart." Jungkook said.

"What?! You can't use this method again Jeon, I know you're trying to help me, but forcing me to move closer to you is wrong. You can't threaten your girlfriend." Lisa said angrily.

"What are you talking about Li-"

"What?! You threathen my baby Lali? You wanna get hit this fast?" Jisoo yelled.

"No-"

"Better explain yourself." Jisoo said.

"What I mean is the movie is called '5 feet apart' and I did not threaten Lisa." Jungkook explained.

"Oh..." Both girls were literally embarrassed for misunderstanding Jungkook.

"Since we're watching '5 feet apart' then why not just like the movie." Lisa said and move one feet closer to Jungkook.

Jungkook and Lisa just stared at each other sweetly, both in their own world.

"Um guys?" Jisoo said, feeling left out.

-