02

2016

2016

I was stood in the cortex, leaning over the computer slightly, watching as the tracker was located in Keystone City.

To beat Zoom, Barry has to travel faster than ever before. And we were gonna help him. We had gave him a metal circle that sticks to his chest and is filled with tacions, these tiny particles that should help him to go faster.

Then he zoomed off, no pun intended. He was going so fast I couldn't process it all. And with the right vitamins, he was travelling 4 times as fast.

"God this is hurting my head." I said leaning over Cisco.

"That means it's working."

I chuckled and slapped his head lightly.

Before we knew it papers flew up everywhere and my hair coated my face. I moved the hair quickly out of my face and looked to see the back of Barry.

"It works. It actually worked." I muttered to myself. Barry turned around quickly and looked between the four of us.

"I'm back." Is all he said. He probably couldn't believe it either that he was already back here.

"How long was I gone?" He asked walking forward towards us who were all now stood up with smiles on our faces.

"Just put it this way, you just initiated your old record." Cisco said walking in front of the table, Caitlin joined him.

"Yeah you went 4 times faster than you have ever been." Caitlin told him.

"4 times?"

"Hell yeah!" I said from beside Iris, leaning on a chair slightly.

"That's as..."

"As fast as Zoom." Harry said walking in and interrupting Barry which earned an eye roll from me.

"Well. Faster. Actually." Harry held his cup up to Barry slightly as a 'well done on being fast'

Barry's face said it all, the excited look before he took off the tacion donor, I don't know what it is so as everyone knows that Alexandra Bradford is a creative genius so I made it up.

"Hey, uh, do we think that, um we can get this thing smaller. It kinda sucks." I chuckled lightly at what Barry was saying as he handed the tacion donor to Harry.

"If it sucks, then yeah." Harry took it from him and Barry came over towards us, out of breath.

"Alright, so now all we have to do is figure out how to get back to zoom."

"Yes, just a minor issue." I said, the pitch of my voice rising as I said minor as a started bringing two fingers in front of my face seeing how close I could get them with actual touching.

To exaggerate that A BIG PROBLEM is not really minor but we were trying to convince Barry.

"We closed all the breaches and have no idea how to reopen them."