06

I was sat in Star Labs, spinning in one of the chairs, Amelia beside me

The rest of the girls had gone after Killer Frost but Amelia and I decided to stay back and try and see if we could track the boys. But it wasn't what we were doing.

"Sorry how do you think you're pregnant?" I asked spinning round to face her.

"I don't know. I guess because I've been having lots of sickness." I rolled my eyes.

"That just means you're ill."

"But I've missed my period. I haven't had it for over a month."

"That's fine."

"Times two!" I sat back in my chair.

"I need to check your urine." I stood up grabbing her hand.

I sat her on the bed in the little ward. I handed her a cup.

"Go and pee in this. I'll be ready for you when you come back." She nodded and went out into the toilet. I'm lucky that I took Biology classes as an extra curricular activity.

I got the pregnancy stick that I had in case of an emergency, more so with Iris because I expect that soon. But then I also got a test tube out placing in a specific indicator.

It contained monoclonal antibodies that would bind to the hormone HCG if present and the urine would change colour.

"Here ya go." She handed me the cup. I opened it up and using a pipette and put in the urine until it reaches half way up the test tube.

I placed the test tube in a stand and put the stick into the cup.

"Now it's just the waiting game." She nodded as we sat in front of each other on the floor.

"I can't believe I'm stupid enough to do this." I kicked her foot lightly.

"You're in love."

"Were in love." I rolled my eyes.

"ARE in love! You love this dude. I mean for gods sake I haven't seen you this smitten over a guy since we first met Barry and you got over him in a couple weeks but Winn. My god whenever anyone mentions his name you have a absolutely massive smile on your face."

I looked at her as she smiled and looked at the feet. I chuckled. She covered her face in her hands.

"See what I mean? You love Winn and he loves you so fucking much. I mean I know I have only met him and couple hundred times but he's in love with you. And if you guys are arguing you will fix it. Trust me. Love will always win."

She rolled her eyes.

"Don't get all cheesy with me." I moved over to sit beside her.

"It's true. I think if you have this baby it'll be good for you and Winn. Besides your like 30 aren't you?" She shoved me playfully. I chuckled.