25

"Why are you playing country music? I thought that went out of style light years ago." I rubbed my eyes as I stood beside Caitlin.

"Wow close the comment I just made." Ralph replied making me smile.

"Good minds think alike." With that I gave a simple wink making him chuckle to himself.

"Anyway, you remember anyone on the bus with a fiddle?" Caitlin asked, taking us away from our eye contact.

"There was a guy with a cowboy hat on sitting behind me maybe it was him." As he spoke I picked up the CD and nodded.

"Cause Izzy Bowen's such a masculine name."

"I wish we had a way of finding out." I smirked and handed the CD over to Cisco who took it from my hands and started to walk away.

We watched as he went into a different world as he vibed. I pulled a chair besides Iris and sat down as Cisco spoke, "Okay it's a her not a him." I chuckled to myself as I was right and held out my hand above Iris' head.

"And she's playing a gig at the Busted Saddle."

"Alright Ralph lets go." Barry told him as I started to look at my nails, my arm still stretched out and waiting.

"No, no way I hate country music."

"That makes two of us sweet pea. But you've gotta understand that there's a bad guy trying to kill you and everyone else for the love of god will you just go?" I ran my hand through my hair before leaning back in my chair.

"Come on." Barry said and Ralph letting go of his box replied "If you insist."

"Dude! I'm still waiting on my five dollars!" I shouted back to Ralph and Barry. I heard a sigh before feeling a hand slap onto my own.

"You're lucky I like you." I nodded before pocketing the money and changing over the files loaded up onto the computer in front.

Everyone was just staring at me and I furrowed my brows.

"What?" I asked them before Iris chuckled.

"That smile kept on your face." I rolled my eyes before nodding. "Yeah I just won five dollars for being a smart ass. Course I'd be happy. Now let's get to work."

***

After the encounter with Izzy resulting in almost burst eardrums we had to try again. And this time, there was some company.

As we arrived in the parking lot it was the first time I'd seen Izzy. As Barry spoke I took her features in quickly. Pretty but fiesty. Sounded like someone I knew.

"You just have to trust us. We're not gonna hurt you but we know someone who will." Cisco explained.

"Who is gonna hurt me?" She asked in her strong thick country accent.

Before any of us could reply a voice from behind answered the question.

"I am." I pointed and said "Spoke to soon."

We watched as Devoe, now in his new form came towards us. I rolled my eyes. Even as a supervillain this girl still looked better than me. Blondes do it so much better.

As Barry moved forward, the rest followed behind, forming a line to protect her. As Devoe rambled on I rolled my eyes watching as Ralph stepped forward and so did Cisco.

"It's 4 against 1."

"Check your math Vibe. It's 4 against 6. Though I doubt I'll need to use all of my powers against you." I cracked my knuckles as her eyes started to glow purple and stepped forward slightly.