18

Of course I chose the wrong time to go on Holiday

Of course I chose the wrong time to go on Holiday. The rare times I leave and Barry ends up getting arrested.

Liam has took me away after Christmas to Florida, he had family around there and said it would be "a good break for us"

It would have been if I wasn't constantly glued to my phone.

"Alex." Liam said to me, sitting beside me on the bed as I lay down.

I mumbled a yes without looking away from my electronic device.

"Alex." Liam said taking one of my hands from my phone which caused me to look at him.

"Yeah?" I asked locking my phone and placing it on my chest.

"This vacation is supposed to be fun. But it can't be if we don't spend any time together." I placed a hand on his cheek.

"But we do." I whispered as he lay down beside me.

"What I mean is without me third-wheeling you and your phone." I chuckled and nodded.

"I'm sorry it's just my friends."

"I'm sure they can survive without you." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know I mean one of them has..." I instantly paused as I looked to him. I was about to tell him everything. The fact I am a meta-humans and my friends are meta-humans and one of the is going to prison.

But instead I just smile and say "One of them has had a serious allergic reaction to peanuts and is in hospital. I just wish I could have helped."

Liam smiled and kissed my hand.

"I know you want to help. It's the type of person you are." I chuckled and ran my hand over his beard.

"I prefer you with a beard you know." I whispered and Liam's hands went under my shirt slightly.

"Oh really? Not my baby face." We both chuckled as I shook my head.

"No I like the beard. You look a lot more rugged than normal." Liam scoffed.

"What a compliment."

I rolled my eyes and pushed him down slightly on the bed.

"As I was saying, it makes you look more handsome." Liam moved my hair from from face before kissing my lips.

"You're beautiful." I blushed slightly looking at him before he kissed me again.

I had done this so many times, but there was a little voice in the back of my head telling me that I was doing something wrong.

It wouldn't shut up.

I pulled away and Liam sat up.

"Alex? You okay?" I nodded.