10

We had found Devoe, the actual one

We had found Devoe, the actual one. Sure he's in a wheel chair and all but the council of wells found the name.

And if one Harry is a genius, then 4 of them will be better bet to getting the answer.

I was away this week because I had an engineering conference in New York and I wanted to see this new technology I could make and see if I was able to make the impossible possible.

Obviously I asked for permission from Team Flash which I got a reply from Barry saying "Course you can go. We aren't your parents."

So for this week, Central City doesn't need Steel to help save it.

I took Liam away with me, even though he didn't have much to do he was supportive and I thanked him for it.

It was also to make up for the time I didn't spend with him when I was saving the Central City from Black Bison.

It was nice, it was peaceful and he even managed to book a surprise spa trip, which was different because I'm not a girly girl character.

I think that left me when I became Steel.

But it was nice, it was different and I appreciated all he did for me.

However I WAS NOW back and in time for Iris and Barry's wedding.

I just told Liam I was busy because it was gonna be a room full of Superhero's and since he didn't know I had powers it wasn't a good idea for him to come.

I was excited I mean I was gonna be bridesmaid in a beautiful pink dress, yes pink isn't my colour but still it will be nice feeling like an actual girl.

I was smiling to myself and Iris looked to me.

"What you smiling for?" She asked. I turned to her.

"I'm just can't wait to see everyone."

Iris nodded and I stood up.

"You're getting married!"

"I'm getting married!" We started jumping around being excited and then stopped when Caitlin walked in.

"Were you guys just jumping around to celebrate Iris getting married?" We looked between each other and smiled.

"Yeah we were!" Caitlin joined in and we started jumping around and laughing.

***

I heard a knock at my apartment door so I jumped up and saw Amelia once I opened it, stood there with her suitcase.

"Hi!"

"Hi!" I engulfed her in a huge hug.

"How is everything? How are you?" I asked closing the door once and she got into the apartment.

"I'm good, we're good everyone is good." I smiled.

"And..."

"And the little one is fine." I smiled and gave her another hug.