13

I was told to suit up, and so I did

I was told to suit up, and so I did. I grabbed knives and hid them in my little pockets, guns hidden where I can.

I tied my hair back and put on my mask. I took a deep breath before walking out of my lab and beside everyone else.

I cracked my knuckles, just to psych myself up. Ready for this match.

I took my bike and left it about a block away before being ran up to the top of the building along with the other heroes.

"It's wall to wall Nazis in there." Barry said causing a smirk to form in my face.

"Well this is gonna be fun." I replied.

"Alex and I will take up reach positions on the northwest corner, if that's okay with you." I was about to reply when I realised it wasn't me she was talking to, it was Alex.

"Star Labs thinks they converted the sub-light generator, the prism that they stole is some kind of super weapon." Alex added on.

It was a miracle I could actually hear anyone because I had Barry's fat body in the way.

"Speaking of super, theirs is our biggest threat." I nodded at what he was saying.

"Agreed, lets take her out first."

***

The battle commenced between us and the Nazis that seemed to just constantly be coming at us.

I was stabbing and shooting left, right and centre. We were trying to find the prism but couldn't.

I could see the Nazi Supergirl flying around and Thawne running around but no Nazi Arrow, and this was kinda worrying but still.

I had to keep on fighting. I grabbed some Nazis by the head and used my knee to knock them out.

I took a couple hits, with scratch's now appearing on my face but it didn't stop me fighting.

I kept going, lots of Nazis got flung into walls and into each other because of me.

Is it bad to say I was having fun, beating up Nazis. Everyone in my 9th grade history class would be so jealous.

As I took a gun out and shot the Nazis I saw in front I then looked around, to only see us standing.

I put away my gun after reloading it and regrouped with the others.

"That's it? Did we do it?" I asked before my attention turned to a creepy ass looking robot.

"What the hell is that?" Sara asked.

"Metallo." Kara replied before it shot at her, sending her back and to the floor.

Firestorm tried to take the robot out but they got deflected and they broke apart.