Chapter 3

Katsuki woke up and glanced at the clock. It read seven thirty so Katsuki decided to get changed and get ready for school. Once the ash blonde was finished he grabbed his bag and went downstairs, grabbing some toast from the kitchen.

"Is toast all you ever eat Bakugo?" Shoto asked as the red eyed boy walked past.

"Is ramen all you ever eat Todoroki?" Katsuki asked the blue and grey eyed boy sitting at the table.

"Touché motherfucker." Shoto said before finishing his ramen. A few minutes later the two boys were walking out of the dorms towards the school together. 

"Are you two a thing?" Uraraka asked when they walked into class together.

"What? No." Katsuki said, sitting at his desk.

"I have a question for you all since Aizawa isn't here." Shoto said, standing at the front of the class.

"What is it Todoroki?" Iida asked. 

"Yesterday I said fuck me in class. Who said 'gladly'?" Shoto asked, looking at everyone, his eyes lingering on Katsuki a few seconds longer than everyone else. 

"So what if it was me?" Katsuki said, reading Shoto's thoughts. 

"Nothing. I just wanted to know who volunteered to fuck me." Shoto said before walking over to his seat, sitting down. 

"Wait how did you hear each other?" Midoriya asked. 

"I don't know, because I didn't even hear Todoroki." Yaoyorozu said before Aizawa walked into the room. 

"Alright settle down and listen up. Tomorrow you will be going to another training facility like the USJ, so meet me at the school gates in your hero costumes. As for today, you're training with All Might." Aizawa tiredly said before collapsing to the floor in his yellow sleeping bag. All Might then entered the room and told the class to get changed into their costumes and meet him in one of the training grounds. 

***

"I found another hole! We can look at the girls getting changed." Mineta said in the changing rooms before getting slapped around the head by Kirishima.

"Leave the girls alone. They deserve their privacy." Kirishima said.

"Thank you Kiri!" Ashido shouted through the wall. 

Shoto stood around the corner away from the rest of the boys getting changed. Katsuki realised this and walked around the corner shirtless but with his hero costume trousers on.

"Todoroki why aren't you with the rest of us?" Katsuki asked as Shoto came into his view.

"No reason." Shoto mumbled as he started buttoning his shirt up. 

"Todoroki." Katsuki said, making Shoto look at him. The dual-haired boy quickly looked away when he realised Katsuki didn't have a top on. 

"Fine. It's because I don't like my body. I'm self conscious." The younger boy mumbled before Katsuki hugged him. 

"You're amazing Todoroki." Katsuki whispered.

"But I'm not. Look at you, you're the definition of hot whereas I'm a scarred piece of trash." Shoto whispered before Katsuki hit him around the head. 

"Stop beating yourself up. You realise you're the hottest person in our class right?" Katsuki asked.

"What? No I'm not." Shoto said in confusion.

"Ask the girls if you don't believe me." Katsuki said. 

"Well that's the girls' opinion, not mine." Shoto mumbled.