Chapter 7

"What did you call me?" Shoto asked, not believing what he just heard.

"A gay piece of shit?" Katsuki asked, pissed that he got caught.

"What did you want?" Shoto asked, not moving.

"One, I believe I said come in. Two, stop doing that." Katsuki said, to which Shoto feigned a confused look.

"Stop doing what?" Shoto said, a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. Katsuki ignored him and walked over to his desk. Shoto followed the ash blonde, closing the door behind him and sitting on Katsuki's bed. Both boys sat there in silence, Katsuki playing with a pencil and Shoto observing Katsuki's room. They sat like that until Shoto broke the silence.

"Why did you want me to come here Bakugo?" Shoto asked. That question had been bugging him ever since Katsuki had asked him.

"I wanted to be with you." Katsuki said. 

"Why?" Shoto asked, confused at why Katsuki would want to spend time with him. 

"Why not?" Katsuki asked.

"Why would you want to spend time with me? Nobody wants to spend time with me." Shoto said. 

"Stop beating yourself up, you're amazing. Shoto you're the only person in this entire class I'm willing to be around." Katsuki said. 

"What did you call me?" Shoto whispered. 

"Shoto." Katsuki said through gritted teeth. 

"Why?" Shoto mumbled.

"Because I wanted to. Got a problem?" Katsuki said loudly. 

"Why do you really want me here?" Shoto asked, laying on the bed. 

"I've already told you, I want you here. Is that so hard to believe?" Katsuki asked.

"Yes!" Shoto yelled.

"Why?" Katsuki yelled back. 

"Because nobody wants to spend time with me. Nobody cares about me so why would anyone want to spend time with me?" Shoto mumbled. 

"I swear to god Todoroki if you don't stop beating yourself up-"

"What are you going to do Bakugo? Hurt me? Kill me?" Shoto yelled before he stood up. "I've been beaten every. Single. Day of my life. I hurt myself on a daily basis. The only thing you can do that I haven't had done to me is kill me. If I'm being honest, I would love you to kill me." Shoto said. 

"Todoroki I'm not going to kill you." Katsuki said. 

"Fine then. I'll do it myself." Shoto shouted before walking away. Katsuki ran in front of Shoto and pinned him to the wall, pressing himself against Shoto so he couldn't escape. 

"Todoroki you're not going anywhere in this mental state." Katsuki said, serious as fuck. 

"I'm in this mental state everyday. You still let me walk around like this. You still let me be alone like this." Shoto said, making Katsuki's eyes widened. 

"Show me your arms." Katsuki said.

"Why the fuck would I do that? So you can make fun of me and throw me out like a piece of trash? So you can tell everyone what a depressed faggot I am? No thanks." Shoto said. 

"I'm not going to make fun of you. I want to see so I can help you." Katsuki hissed. Shoto suddenly burst into laughter. It wasn't a sweet, happy laugh but more of a forced sarcastic laugh. 

"You? Help me? Please, you don't even know me. My own sister can't help me Bakugo! If I can't help myself then no-one can." Shoto scoffed. 

"You can help yourself, you just chose not to." Katsuki mumbled.