Chapter 12

Katsuki opened his eyes to a mass of red and white hair in front of his face. Katsuki looked down slightly to see his sleeping boyfriend, peaceful and safe. Katsuki planted a kiss on his forehead before looking at the time. The time read six twenty nine. Katsuki groaned before going back to snuggling Shoto, only to remember that today was Sunday, so he didn't have to go to school that day. Katsuki smirked as he started peppering soft kisses on Shoto's face, careful not to wake him up so abruptly. Shoto smiled in his sleep, and his smile was so precious and contagious that Katsuki smiled as well. When Katsuki stopped kissing Shoto the boy groaned.

"Why did you stop?" Shoto mumbled, opening his blue and grey eyes, dazzling Katsuki.

"Have I ever told you how pretty your eyes are?" Katsuki whispered.

"No. They can't be that pretty- nothing about me is." Shoto mumbled.

"Stop that." Katsuki said as he carried on peppering Shoto's face with kisses, making Shoto giggle. 

"Katsuki." Shoto giggled. 

"Hmm?" Katsuki hummed as he carried on kissing his face. Shoto kept giggling, making Katsuki smile. Neither of the boys could remember when they had been this happy- and it was only a simple little thing, but it still brought joy to both boys. Katsuki pulled back slightly before Shoto embraced Katsuki in a kiss. Both boys smiled and cuddled for a while until they decided to get out of bed. 

"Katsuki?" Shoto said sweetly, making Katsuki look at him. 

"What do you want?" Katsuki said.

"Can I borrow one of your hoodies?" Shoto asked when he closed the distance between the boys.

"Why?" Katsuki asked. He actually liked the idea of Shoto in his clothes, he just wanted to know why.

"Because I want to." Shoto responded, making Katsuki smile. 

"What are you going to want next? My trousers? My boxers?" Katsuki said with a smirk before Shoto responded, a smirk on his face too. 

"Nah, they'd look better on the floor." Shoto said before going into Katsuki's wardrobe to get out a hoodie. 

"Yes, you can have that one." Katsuki said, still not fully processing what Shoto said. "You smooth little fucker." Katsuki said before he walked over to Shoto and put his arms around Shoto's waist. 

"I know I am." Shoto said, turning around and kissing Katsuki before pulling out of his grip. 

"Where do you think you're going?" Katsuki said when Shoto started walking away.

"The bathroom to get changed." Shoto said.

"Why not just get changed in here? We see each other in the changing rooms so what's the difference?" Katsuki asked.

"Yeah well I don't like how I look, and neither will you. Plus-" Shoto said, mumbling the last sentence so Katsuki didn't hear.

"What did you say?" Katsuki said as he walked up to Shoto.

"I said it's not just my arms. Now I'm going to get changed, see you in a minute." Shoto said before he locked himself in the bathroom. Katsuki sighed before getting changed himself. Five minutes later Katsuki was done changing and Shoto should have been done as well. Katsuki frowned before it dawned on him and he banged on the bathroom door. 

"Shoto?" Katsuki asked, worry lacing his tone. 

"Yeah?" Shoto responded.

"Please let me in. Please don't tell me you did anything." Katsuki said.