Chapter 15

Katsuki couldn't believe what just happened. Dabi had sat next to him, both of them not talking to each other but comforting each other. Katsuki's sobs had gotten quieter. Dabi pulled out his phone and called his sister Fuyumi.

"Hello?" Fuyumi said.

"Fuyumi." Was all Dabi said.

"Toya? Toya is that you?" Fuyumi said, shocked that she might be talking to her brother again.

"Yeah it's me." Dabi said sadly.

"To what do I owe this pleasure?" Fuyumi said.

"The death of our little brother." Dabi sadi, tears spilling down his checks.

"Shoto? What happened? Toya what happened to Shoto?" Fuyumi said hurriedly, panic evident in her voice. 

"He killed himself. Both me and his boyfriend tried stopping him but it didn't work." Dabi said. While Dabi explained what happened to Fuyumi, Katsuki took his phone out, looking at the group chat messages.

Lord Explosion Murder: ...

Deku: Kacchan? 

Ingenium: What happened Bakugo?

Creati: No please don't say he did. 

Pinky: No. 

Cellophane: How are you Bakugo?

Lord Explosion Murder: HOW DO YOU THINK I AM?

Cellophane: Bad. It's shit. 

Lord Explosion Murder: I JUST WATCHED MY BOYFRIEND KILL HIMSELF. IT'S MORE THAN SHIT SERO!

Deku: Kacchan where are you? 

Lord Explosion Murder: NONE OF YOU EVEN WENT LOOKING FOR HIM! I HAD TO RESULT TO EXPOSING SOMEONE WHO DIDN'T WANT TO BE EXPOSED!

Lord Explosion Murder: But it didn't work. 

Creati: Bakugo please tell us where you are.

Lord Explosion Murder: NO. It's my place now. I'm never leaving. 

Pinky: Bakugo you can't stay there.

Lord Explosion Murder: Watch me. 

Ingenium: Bakugo as the class president I command you to come back to the UA dorms. 

Lord Explosion Murder: No. Eat shit. 

Lord Explosion Murder: I'm staying with Shoto. 

"Bakugo." Dabi said, making Katsuki return back to the current situation.

"What do you want?" Katsuki snapped. He mumbled a 'sorry' under his breath.

"We can't stay here. How did you find him?" Dabi asked.

"He told me that there was a park he used to go to as a kid. He said that if he ever commited suicide, he jump from here." Katsuki said before his eyes widened at sudden realisation. 

"Bakugo? What's the matter?" Dabi asked.

"I-It's my f-fault. I-If I ha-hadn't let him g-go, then we wo-wouldn't be in this m-mess." Katsuki shouted through sobs. 

"It's not your fault Bakugo." Dabi said.

"Yes it is! I didn't stop him. He wanted me to stop him and I didn't. It's all my fault." Katsuki shouted, being destroyed by his own guilty conscious and his sobs. "I fucking killed my boyfriend!" Katsuki yelled before the sobs took over again. Suddenly Dabi heard a two female voices. He turned around to see Toga and Fuyumi. When Fuyumi reached him, the two Todoroki's hugged each other. When they broke apart, Fuyumi hugged Katsuki, who was too upset to notice or care.