Chapter 8

"I won't believe you." Shoto said before he let go of Katsuki and sat down on one of Katsuki's beam bags in the corner, throwing his bag down next to him. Katsuki huffed in annoyance before sitting on his bed.

"I'm guessing you talked to our broccoli haired classmate." Shoto said. 

"Yeah I did and you were right. How did you know?" Katsuki asked.

"Of course I was right and that's a stupid question. I know the signs." Shoto mumbled. Shoto turned back to his phone before he groaned and dropped his phone into his lap.

"What are you groaning now?" Katsuki asked. 

"I've exceeded my app time, meaning I can't use my phone until tomorrow. Stupid phones and stupid parents." Shoto said before leaning back. Katsuki grabbed Shoto's phone from his lap and put it on charge. 

"You could've just asked for me to give it to you." Shoto said. 

"Nah, I liked that way better." Katsuki said with a smirk.

"That's gay Bakugo, wanting to touch my dick." Shoto said, looking at the ash blonde and making direct eye contact. 

"Yeah, I know." Katsuki said with a smirk. Shoto groaned before closing his eyes. 

"Stop fucking around with me Bakugo." Shoto groaned in frustration. 

"I'm not fucking around." Katsuki said. 

"Yes you are." Shoto said and before he knew it he was asleep. Katsuki chuckled before picking Shoto up and putting him on Katsuki's bed. Although Shoto was taller than Katsuki, he wasn't as heavy. Katsuki got changed into his pajamas (a vest top and his boxers) before climbing in bed with Shoto. Katsuki chuckled before he slipped into a deep slumber, not waking up again until the morning. 

***

Shoto opened his eyes to be greeted by ash blonde hair in face. Shoto looked down to see Katsuki's arms wrapped around his waist. He looked back at Katsuki's face and smiled at his peaceful expression and the fact that Shoto's hands were around Katsuki's neck. The two-toned boy smiled before nuzzling Katsuki's soft hair. Shoto chuckled when he remembered what Katsuki's said to him a few days prior.

'And it's soft as fuck, not that you'll ever be able to touch it.'

Shoto laid there in silence for a while, smiling and nuzzling Katsuki until the ash blonde started mumbling in his sleep.

"Todoroki.. I need to help Todoroki.. I want to help Todoroki.." He mumbled and Shoto pulled him closer. 

"I know you do, but you can't." Shoto whispered.

"Yes I can, I'm the best at everything." Katsuki mumbled making Shoto scoff and chuckle. 

"Of course you are." Shoto whispered, giggling slightly. 

"I want to help Shoto." Katsuki mumbled again.

"I know Katsuki." Shoto whispered, burying his head in crook of the  Katsuki neck and nuzzling him. 

"I want to help Shoto because I-" 

"Bakugo? Breakfast's ready!" Kirishima shouted through the door.

"Dammit Kirishima." Shoto whispered as he nuzzled Katsuki again.

"Fuck you Kirishima." Katsuki shouted, making Shoto jump. "Sorry." Katsuki mumbled.

"How long have you been awake?" Shoto asked, starting to panic.

"Long enough." Katsuki said, smirking as he opened his eyes. Shoto groaned.