Chapter 10

"Well what are we?" Shoto repeated. 

"Why do you have to ruin the moment?" Katsuki grumbled. 

"I just want to know. You keep giving me mixed signals." Shoto mumbled. 

"What if I don't know?" Katsuki said, turning himself around so he faced Shoto. Katsuki's legs were either side of Shoto. Shoto leaned closer to Katsuki. 

"Then I'm going to help you find out." Shoto whispered before smashing his lips into Katsuki's. Katsuki groaned before he put his arms around Shoto's neck. Shoto's hands went to the back of Katsuki's shirt, tugging it up slightly. Katsuki groaned before breaking away. Katsuki rested his head on Shoto's shoulder.

"No fair. I'm supposed to be the best at everything." Katsuki groaned before he got picked up and thrown on the bed. Shoto climbed on top of him. 

"Do you know what we are know?" Shoto whispered. Katsuki grabbed Shoto's neck and pulled him down, smashing their lips together again. Katsuki groaned when Shoto started grinding on him. Shoto licked Katsuki's lip, asking for extrance but Katsuki denied, making Shoto growl. Shoto's hands travelled down Katsuki body until they got to the waistband of his trousers. Katsuki groaned, letting Shoto explore Katsuki's mouth. Katsuki flipped them over, Shoto's hands going to Katsuki's hair and Katsuki's hand going to Shoto's hips. Shoto tugged on the ash blonde hair as Katsuki grinded on Shoto; making them both moan. Katsuki pulled away slightly but planted kisses along Shoto's jawline until he reached his ear. He bit Shoto's ear before whispering. 

"Be mine?" Katsuki whispered. He looked at Shoto who looked conflicted. "Hey." Katsuki said softly. Shoto looked at Katsuki.

"I don't know if I can. My father would kill me if he found out, that's for sure. And why would you want me anyway?" Shoto whispered, tears threatening to spill. 

"We don't have to tell anyone, and I won't mark you if you don't want me to. And I want you because you're amazing." Katsuki whispered, cupping the side of Shoto's face. 

"But I'm not. And how do I know you're not pretending?" Shoto said, tears spilling down his face. 

"Dumbass, you're smart and I'm a bad liar. You can tell when I'm lying." Katsuki said, shaking his head.

"I don't know that." Shoto hiccuped. 

"Okay then, tell me what the lie is. I once told Deku to kill himself, I have a box of barbie dolls at my parents house and I don't jack off." Katsuki said with a smirk. 

"You have barbie dolls at your parents house?!" Shoto shouted. Katsuki covered his mouth with his hands. 

"Shut up! Now what's the lie?" Katsuki said.

"The jacking off." Shoto said quietly.

"Exactly. So now you know I'm not lying when I say I want you." Katsuki said before kissing Shoto's neck lightly. "So will you be mine?" Katsuki whispered in his ear. Shoto pushed Katsuki over, resulting in Shoto being a top again.

"Of course I will." Shoto whispered in Katsuki's ear before sucking on his neck, leaving a hickey.

"Hey that's not-argh!" Katsuki moaned as Shoto attacked his neck again. Shoto chuckled.

"I love this. You, pinned underneath me. You can't get me back as well." Shoto chuckled before Katsuki flipped them over. 

"Who's pinned under who now?" Katsuki said, smirking before he planted soft kisses along Shoto's neck, making Shoto moan. Katsuki suddenly slipped his hand into Shoto's trousers. Shoto moaned loudly and Katsuki smirked even more.