Chapter 11

"Because." Katsuki said. The ash blonde took a deep breath. Before he could continue however, he felt Shoto's lips against his. Katsuki moaned before his hands went down to Shoto's hips. Shoto's hands went up to Katsuki's hair, smirking when he tugged at it slightly, earning more moans from Katsuki. The boys stood like that for a while until Katsuki pulled away. Shoto smirked as he tugged on Katsuki's hair a bit more. Katsuki moaned uncontrollably until they heard the lift being used. They untangled themselves and distanced themselves slightly before looking over to the lift. Iida walked out. 

"Boys, dinner's ready, I suggest you two go downstairs and eat." Iida said, looking at the two boys differently. The boys exchanged glances before they went into the lift, Iida going to get Sero out of his dorm. When Katsuki and Todoroki got to the dining room all eyes turned to them.

"Okay this is getting fucking annoying. What have we done now?" Shoto asked, leaning against the doorframe. 

"We heard you Todoroki." Midoriya mumbled before Shoto's eyes widened. 

"Crap." Shoto whispered as he looked at Katsuki, who didn't seem to know what to do either. 

"So.." Midoriya said. 

"I wish I had a memory quirk. It'd make my life so much easier." Shoto said before turning around. He was almost out the door before he felt a hand around his wrist. Shoto turned around to see Katsuki.

"You can't ignore them forever." Katsuki whispered. Shoto sighed before Katsuki pulled him into a hug. 

"What the fuck am I supposed to tell them?" Shoto mumbled.

"The truth. You can't really get out of this." Katsuki said before planting a quick kiss on Shoto's lips. Shoto smiled before they walked back into the dining room. 

"Okay, so you heard me. What do we do now?" Shoto asked. 

"Send you to a mental hospital." Mineta mumbled. Katsuki heard it and hit him around the head. 

"We are not doing that. He stays with us." Katsuki said. 

"Todoroki why didn't you tell me?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Because people who do that keep it a secret. People just try to help when you don't want help. Why didn't you tell me Todoroki? You knew." Midoriya said. 

"Because you're doing so well Midoriya. Look at you, on the road to recovery when I'm stuck in a ditch." Shoto said. Iida and Sero walked into the room. 

"I'm guessing we missed the 'we heard Todoroki?' opening?" Iida asked. Sero stayed by the door.

"Hey, Bakugo can I talk to you for a second?" Sero asked and Katsuki nodded.

"What is it tape?" Katsuki asked.

"Look, you're in the same situation I was a few years back. My sister did the same as Todoroki. The best thing to do is let them have their space, but remind them how much you care. Don't take his blades away and stop him completely, leave him with less then before and stop him from doing as much. He'll slowly get used to doing less and eventually he won't do it. If you can find other ways to get those feelings out without hurting himself that will help him as well. But sometimes he just needs that blade." Sero said, Katsuki fully listening. 

"How is your sister?" Katsuki asked. He acts like he doesn't care about his classmates but he does deep down. 

"She got sent to the hospital a few months back. She uh.." Sero said, rubbing the back of his neck and tears started slipping from his eyes.