6. Biology Bunked

I and Zoya caught up with Mishti in the corridor and updated her. She was super excited to hear everything. We woo-hooed and did a group hug!

Then the three of us went to the restroom to hang out.

Yes the restroom!

It was really bizarre. But every other place inside the campus had security cameras functioning until school hours were over.

"What class do we have now?" asked Zoya as we heard the bell ring .

"Bio", said Mishti automatically.

"Oh let's bunk it!" I said.

"No way!"

"Yes way!"

"What - -?"

"Just one period. After that it's lunch break and we can go back to class in the afternoon".

Zoya nodded eagerly and pulled out a chocolate bar from her pocket, "Who wants this?"

"I am not eating anything inside the bathroom", Mishti said looking shocked.

"Good. More for us" Zoya said. Mishti frowned.

After around twenty minutes of lazing around, we finally came out of the bathroom.

"When is the next rehearsal?" Mishti asked.

"Next week" said Zoya.

"You wait. This is going to be the best show ever", I said and turned around the corridor when Mishti grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"What the - -?"

"It's Loukya mam. She is coming this way" she said frantically.

I turned around. There was no mistaking that plump, short figure even from that distance.

"Now what do we do?" asked Zoya

"What's she doing in the ground floor? She is supposed to be in class" I said

"And so are we. I told you I wouldn't bunk this Bio class. We are learning about marine mammals today", snapped Mishti

"Oh shut up Mishti" I snapped back, "Who wants to learn about some stupid fat whales?"

"Yeah. I am not going to attend any Bio class till they start human reproduction", Zoya said.

Mishti rolled her eyes, "Shut up and let's go back to the washroom".

We wheeled around and hurried back into the washroom and shut the main front door of the lavatory from inside. I hastened to bolt the door but Mishti stopped me.

"There's no question of bolting the door. What if someone comes and finds it locked from inside? Besides we haven't done anything criminal".

"So what if Loukya walks right in?" I said irritably.

"Let's all go into a stall and lock that door from inside." asked Zoya.

"Idiot, how would the three of us look, going into the same stall?" I asked.

"Who's going to see us going in?" Zoya reasoned.

I opened my mouth to retort but at that moment we heard footsteps approaching, and we dashed to the other end of the washroom which had a back door.

"Okay drop the stall idea. Let's get out through the back door" Zoya said.

"Who knows what's behind it? Why does a lavatory have a back door in the first place?" Mishti asked suspiciously.

"Maybe if someone wanted to pee in the open air.." said Zoya thoughtfully.

"God! Just open that door now", I said

Mishti turned around and wrenched open the back door but we were in for a shock.

A three foot long snake was gliding across the ground over towards the door, blissfully unaware of the it's new audience.

Yes! SNAKE!

Mishti let out a high pitched scream and shut the door hastily and the three of us ran back to the front door. Between Loukya mam and death, we'd choose Loukya mam.

We pulled open the front door expecting to see Loukya mam but she had apparently decide to switch her search area as the corridor was deserted.

"What are they thinking? Keeping a thing like that in school?" I bellowed.

"What do you mean? They brought that from the zoo and put it out there?" asked Zoya irritably.

"I am going to the office to complain. Someone's got to throw that monster out!" I said.

"Oh Riya, let's go back to class. We've done enough roaming. I can't take anymore risks" said Mishti angrily and marched out the bathroom. I and Zoya, sensing defeat, followed her to the cafeteria.

A/N : Hey guys! There wasn't much in this chapter. Just the girls bunking class and hanging out because I really wanted a class bunking scene :) But anyway I hope you liked it.

Please grace this chapter with your vote and feedback before moving on. Thank you!