new kid ~ eddie kaspbrak

A/N: This is my first imagine so if it's terrible...that's why kiddos. Anyways hope it's okay Yeet.
~
"Eddie Kaspbrak right?"
"Er, y-yeah. Yeah that's my name."
"Y/N L/N, nice to meet you." I say brightly shaking his hand with my free one.
"You come to bully me for sitting on my own or something?"
"No, I actually came to ask if you wanted to come and sit with me and my friends over there." I laugh.
"Oh. Oh right, sorry."
"So you wanna come?" I ask.
"Yeah, yeah sure!"
"Awesome." I smile, walking over to the table where my friend are sat and begin to introduce them. "This is Stan the man Uris. He's a Jew which means he's really smart and says 'Oi' a lot."
Stan smiles to himself as I ruffle his hair. "Nice to meet you."
I point at Bill. "Bill Denbrough, don't mind his stutter, he hates it but everyone else thinks it's cute."
"H-hi." Bill says to Eddie while blushing.
"And finally." I sigh, turning to the final person. "Richie Tozier. Town trash-mouth who swears more than your grand-dad did when he stubbed his toe."
"How ya doin'." Richie smirks. "She loves me really."
"C'mon, you can sit next to me." I say to Eddie, putting down my tray and sitting down opposite the three boys.
"Why are you being so nice to me?" Eddie asks, putting down his tray and sitting down also.
"Everyone deserves to have someone to sit with on their first day." I smile.
"And if we actually like you, you can sit with us everyday!" Richie exclaims in a way that seems sarcastic.
"Richie!" I smack his arm. "He's a perfectly nice kid, he was in my English class this morning."
"Ow Y/N! I was just saying!" Richie pretends to be offended.
"Thanks." Eddie smiles at me.
"No problem new kid." I beam back at him.

2 months later

"Hey, Eddie!" I yell down the corridor.
"Oh hey Y/N/." Eddie smiles as I run up to his side. "How was class?"
"Good thanks, wheezy." I reply. "Listen, erm, everyone's coming over tonight, wanna come?"
"Yeah!" Eddie's face lights up. "Yeah of course!"
"Awesome." I grin, taking a turn. "Meet you there."
~time skip to when they're at the house cause I'm lazy~

Eddie's P.O.V.

"Hey Y/N sorry I'm early I was passing your house anyway and I thought I'd just...Y/N?" I walk into the living room to see Y/N sat crying on the sofa. "Are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine Eds." She wipes her nose with a tissue.
"You don't look it." I say gently, putting my hand over hers. "Wanna talk about it?"
"It's just my parents." She shakes her head, sniffing. "They always expect me to be...the best. The best daughter, the best student, the girl that everyone's parents wants their kid to be friends with because she's so perfect and I'm just...not. I'm not that clever, I'm not that pretty, I'm not that sporty, I never do the chores they tell me to and I'm definitely not popular. No one likes me except you, Richie, Bill and Stan. Everyone's parents hates me and tells their kid to stay away from me. Not to be my best friend. And they just...they hate me for it."
"Hey, hey, listen. My mum sucks. She makes me take a shit load of tablets, go for x-rays and appointments basically every week, makes me carry an inhaler around with me everywhere, calls into school to check I'm okay. You'd think you'd want your mum to pay that much attention to you, but trust me, you don't. No one's parents are perfect. No one has good parents. Except the odd lucky rich bitch." I tell her, my last sentence making her laugh a little. "And I for one, think you're a remarkable human being. If it wasn't for you I'd still be sat on my own every day at lunch and in class, a total loser. But I'm not all because of you."
"You're still a loser because you're cheesy." Y/N smirks quietly.
"Oh shut up!" I shove her gently. "I'm trying to be a good friend!"
"Yeah well you suck at it." She looks up at me. "But you're also ace at it because you sound so cute."
"What?" I feel my cheeks turn a light pink.
"You're pretty cute Kaspbrak." She says, and I could tell she was being honest. We start to lean towards each other slowly and eventually, our lips touch. And there it is. My first kiss.

Thanks for reading, have a great day/night, peace leaves 🍃💞