hopeless crush ~ bill denbrough

Bill's P.O.V.

I looked to the side and there she was. Y/N L/N. The sun was catching her
Y/H/C perfectly and her Y/E/C eyes sparkled also, her laugh matching with it all perfectly. I realised I was staring and looked away quickly before she saw me.
"Hey guys." Y/N said as she put her lunch tray down next to mine.
"Hey Y/N/N." Everyone said as they picked at their food.
"Hey Bill, I was wondering if I could come round to yours tonight? My parents and I had a pretty big fight this morning and I just..."
"Of course you can stay!" I interrupted. "I mean...That'll be fine Y/N/N, my parents are out of town this weekend so it'll be chill. I'll call you after they leave tonight."
"Awesome, thanks." She smiled at me.
"You're welcome." I smiled back weakly, trying not to physically melt. I'd kind of learnt to act normal around her by now, I mean, you kind of had to do that when you developed a huge crush on your best friend. Y/N looked at her watch and her eyes widened, "Shit I gotta go. Completely forgot I gotta go see Miss Carter about my essay. Catch you later losers."
"Bye." I said, watching her longingly as she picked up her backpack and ran off.
"Jeese Denbrough could you be any more lovesick?" Richie asked.
"What?" I said nervously. "Wh-what do you mean?"
"Oh come on it's pretty obvious."
"Sh-sh-shut up Richie." I muttered as I went back to picking at my lunch.
"Rich?" Stan said.
"Yeeeees?"
"Do us all a favour and keep your bullshit opinions to yourself." Stan reached across the table and shoved a handful of carrots into Richie's mouth.
"Real mature Stanley." Richie nodded, wiping the hummus off his mouth. "Real mature."
"Y-y-yeah I'm gonna go before you st-start a food fight and get into a sh-sh-shit load of t-trouble." I stood up and threw the remainder of my lunch in the bin.

I leapt up as soon as I heard the knock on the door, sprinting from the sofa and flinging the door open. "Hey Y/N!"
"Hi Bill?" She laughed. "You okay?"
"What? Me? Yeah I'm fine!"
"You about that?" She raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah I'm f-f-fine I swear!" I lie through my teeth, then notice her features droop. "Are you?"
She stepped inside and threw her bag to one side, walking into my living room and slumping on the sofa.
"Y/N/N what's up?" I said, sitting down next to her.
"It's nothing, it's just, it's my parents." She shook her head.
"Wh-what's h-happened?"
"You know what? Thanks Bill but I don't wanna talk about it right now. Fuck them." She muttered the last sentence.
"Th-that's fine. We can just watch a couple m-movies and eat j-junk food tonight, h-how's that s-s-s-sound?"
"That sounds perfect Billy." She smiled. "Thank-you."
"Anything for my b-best friend." I forced a smile.

I looked over to see Y/N fast asleep on the sofa beside me. I sighed and stroked her hair gently. "God I w-wish I could t-tell you." I whispered. She stirred slightly and my heart stopped for a second, thinking she'd heard me. Turns out she was just turning over. Thank god. "I wish I c-could t-tell you how beautiful you are. I wish I c-could t-tell you how your smile l-lights up my world and h-how your l-laugh is my f-favourite sound. I wish I could t-tell you h-h-how much I love you." I looked at her as she continued to sleep and I hoped that one day, no matter how far into the future, she'd feel the same way and we could be together. Bill and Y/N.

Part 2?

This is just a short fluffy one cause I've not posted in ages but I promise there'll be a longer one <3

Thanks for reading, have a great day/night, peace leaves 🍃💞