you're making a scene ~ eddie kaspbrak

"Eddie, darling, would you please pass the salt?" I forced a smile.
"No Y/N." He replied. "Darling."
"And why's that?" I leant my chin on my fist. "Do tell."
"Well, you see, it's because you're an ass!"
"Ooh, tough talk." I glared.
"Woah, I am sensing a lot of tension right now." Stan remarked.
Beverly widened her eyes and suddenly slammed down her fork, "Did you two break up?!"
"Nope." I said to her, "Everything's fine."
"You s-sure?" Bill raised an eyebrow.
"Yep, we're good thanks Bill." Eddie continued to scowl at me, "We just had a—"
"A fight." I finished for him.
"Yeah, I've seen this kind of thing before." Richie said, his mouth full of pizza. "It's the sexual tension."
"Eurgh." Ben spat, "Dhisgustang."
"Woah, woah, woah Richard." Eddie said, "That is too far."
"Aw what's wrong Eds?" I tilted my head to one side, "Scared of having an actual relationship?"
"No." He scoffed.
"Mhm, right." I picked up my glass.
"I mean honestly," Richie chewed a chicken stripper, mouth wide open, "you two should be—"
"RICHIE!" I cut him off sharply.
"Wow, calm down." He laughed.
"Bite me." I scowled.
"Gladly."
A few seconds later... "OW WHY DID YOU KICK ME EDDIE?!"
"Oh dear Eddie." I shook my head, "Jealous?"
"As if."
"Pass me the salt?"
"No."
"Please?"
"No!"
"Eddie," I clenched my jaw, "You're making a scene sweetheart."
"I'm not giving it to you!"
"EDDIE PASS ME THE GODDAMN SALT BEFORE I HAVE A FUCKING BREAK-DOWN!"
Silently, Mike picked up the salt shaker and passed it to me. (okay me in every argument.)
"Thankyou Michael." I muttered.
"Okay, I think you two should go upstairs for a minute and sort this out." Beverly stood up and took mine and Eddie's hands, leading us out the room. "Just...come back in when you've sorted this out." And with that, she shut the door to the dining room and left us alone in the hallway.

I turned to him, arms crossed. "So why didn't you pass me the salt Edward?"
"UGH, YOU'RE UNBELIEVABLE Y/N!" Eddie turned on his heel and stormed up the stairs, going into the bathroom and making sure to slam the door behind him loudly.
"EDDIE!" I ran up after him.
"WHAT?" He opened the door simply to slam it again.
"Eddie open the door." I leant back against the wall.
"I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU!" He opened the door and slammed it again.
"SLAM THAT DOOR ONE MORE TIME AND I'LL SHOVE MY FOOT RIGHT UP YOUR ASS!"
The door opened a few inches slowly and Eddie's head poked through the gap, looking extremely embarrassed. "Sorry." He said in a small voice, eventually looking up at me from the floor. "You know, you're actually really cute when your mouth's shut."
"You're not making this any better for yourself."
"No, I...I really am sorry."
"Okay." I looked away from him, "I guess."
"Come on, Y/N, look at me." He walked up to me. "I'm sorry." I looked back at him, leaning into the hand he put on my cheek. Eddie kissed me softly, cupping my cheek and leaning his forehead against mine when he pulled back.
"Okay, maybe I forgive you now." I said quietly.
"Good," He chuckled, "God you're so beautiful, I love you."
I pulled out of his grip and widened my eyes, "What?"
"Huh? I...I didn't say anything." Eddie put a hand on the back of his neck.
A smile spread across my face, "You said you loved me."
"No I—I definitely didn't."
"You so did!"
"Shit." He cursed. "Maybe...I mean, come on, you know you're gorgeous. It's not that big of a deal."
"Of course it's a big deal!" I stepped back towards him, "You love me."
"No." He pointed at me, "No, you see, I don't. You're wrong."
"Well...I love you."
He looked up at me, "You do?"
"Yep." I nodded, "Edward Kaspbrak, I love you."
"Oh." He blinked, "Guess I don't take it back then?"
"Not unless you want to," I shrugged, "I'll take it."
"Well alright!" He chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"You do realise that we're 14 and you're making us look like an 80-year-old married couple, right?"
"You are a crusty old crow so—"
"Oh wow. You're really bad at this."
"What?"
"Talking."
"Oh trust me, I know."
"Cool."
"We should go back, shouldn't we?"
"Yes."
"Right." He let go of me and grabbed my hand, walking back down the stairs.

I opened the door to the dining room and everyone stared at our hands with wide eyes. "Hi guys!" I exclaimed, releasing Eddie's hand and taking my seat at the opposite end of the table to him. There was a long pause before Stan spoke up, "So?"
"So what?" I frowned.
"Did you break up?" Richie asked, his mouth, yet again, filled with food.
"What are you, Sherlock?" Ben looked at him with disgust.
"Yeah come on dude." Mike agreed, wiping his mouth with a napkin.
"Th-th-they were literally h-holding hands R-R-Richie." Bill agreed further.
"Idiot." Stan rolled his eyes and Richie simply showed his middle finger to the whole table. Everyone ignored it and went back to their idle conversations.
"Well...?" Beverly hissed through her teeth to me.
"He loves me." I said inaudibly.
"Huh?"
"Eddie loves me." I said, slightly louder.
"I literally can't hear a word you're—"
"OH MY GOD BEV, EDDIE'S IN LOVE WITH ME!" I blurted loudly. Everyone stopped eating and looked at me. I let out a nervous laugh. "Heh, only joking."
Then everyone began to cheer. They all leapt out of their seats, pulling me and Eddie up and jumping up and down while hugging us. At first, I just stood in shock, but eventually, I started to laugh a little. Pretty soon, I was in fits of happy giggles, a smile plastered on my face. Eddie and I were okay. We were going to be okay. Eddie and I...we were in love.
~
Hii just a short uwu one, with Eddie....again.

Thanks for reading, have a great day/night, peace leaves 🍃💞

IT & ST Imagines & PreferencesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara