HOW THEY'D ASK YOU OUT (LOSERS)

Bill
• You guys would already be best friends.
• He'd come to your house with flowers.
• Super sweet.
• He'd stutter a lot a lot rip.
  "Y-Y-Y/N, will you g-g-go out w-with me?"
• If you said yes (you should don't break his heart😡) he'd be super happy ALL MONTH.
• He'd come into your house and y'all would sit on the sofa and watch TV as if everything was normal because guess what you already acted like a couple anyways.

Richie
He'd literally ask you in the middle of the school corridor. On your way to maths he'd come up beside you.
• Gets down on one knee blocking the way for everyone.
• "Y/N L/N, would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?"
• He'd dip you and kiss you in front of the whole school if you said yes (which you obviously will because girl-)
• Walking towards his friends with finger-guns because he's a nerd.
• "THAT'S HOW YOU BAG THE HOTTEST CHICK IN SCHOOL LADS, GALS AND NON-BINARY PALS!"
"RICHARD TOZIER!"
"SHIT GOTTA RUN MRS ANDREWS IS HERE FOLKS! I REPEAT, THE ANDREWS IS HERE!"

Eddie
• You'd kind of know he was gonna ask you because he's not the most secretive. You'd kind of just been waiting for him to be ready.
• You'd have been at the Quarry with the whole group and you two would be the last two there.
• Sitting on the rocks overlooking the lake.
• "Y/N?"
   "Yeah Eds?"
   "Do you maybe wanna go out with       me?"
• 1000 puffs from his inhaler.
• After you answered you'd just sit there awkwardly until you spoke.
"Eddie do you wanna kiss me or something?"
"No let's just hug."
Looks like y'all gonna be a typical middle-school relationship to kick stuff off. But don't worry you'll increase in pureness and wholesomeness.

Stan
He'd ask you after his bar mitzvah because now he's a 'man'.
• Cornered in a corner of the empty temple you would be. Rip he doesn't know what he's doing.
• He'd have a pre-prepared speech which he'd rehearsed 50 times (more than his Torah reading haha).
• *sharp inhale and slow exhale* "Father please leave can't you see I'm busy right now?"
"Stanley—"
"Shush Y/N!"
• Say yes or he'll have no excuse for his father.
• Your relationship would kick off right there and then with holding hands while walking to go tell the group.

Beverly
Already besties yayayayay.
It'd have to be somewhere private because this is the homophobic 80s.
• Super straight-forward about it.
• "Look Y/N you wanna be my girlfriend or what?"
• She'd kiss you immediately she'd be that happy.
• "Wait you are gay right?"
   "Yes Bev you've asked that 6 times now."

This was so fun to write so there'll be more stuff like this!
Thanks for reading, have a great day/night, peace leaves 🍃💞