Disclaimer + Intro

First off I just want to say (I also put this in the description) I wrote this when I was 13/14 so that's why it sucks ass, I'm leaving it up bc of the view count but I'm completely self aware of how cringe it is and idk why I say "Uwu" and "peace leaves" so much in it, but enjoy I guess<3 Also I feel like I just need to clarify, I talk a lot about how hard it was to be a part of the LGBTQ+ at the time these things are set, I'm bisexual and have been out since before I wrote this book so please don't think I'm just using this as an excuse to be homophobic and use the f slur :)

Just so everyone knows (even though you probably do if you're reading this), I do not own any of these characters, all rights go to the author of the original book, Stephen King. If any plot lines seem similar to other people's imagines, it is not intentional!

Apart from that, welcome to the book! Hope you guys enjoy this, I've wanted to make this book for agessss. I hope you enjoy this and feel free to comment on any chapter/DM me any requests, but no smut sorryyy!

Any sTeAmY chapters may be aged up depending on how bad it is lmao.

I probably am only going to do Bill, Stan, Richie, Eddie and Beverly but if a lot of people want other characters, I'll write for them too.

I'll try to update as much as possible!

Also, for those who don't know if it's your first time reading an imagine;

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Your Last Name

Y/F/N = Your Full Name

Y/N/N = Your Nickname

Y/H/C = Your Hair Colour

Y/E/C = Your Eye Colour