FIRST KISS (BILL)

I'm gonna do these for all of them and write them like fluffy lil imagines <3

~

"So..."
"So."
"Your boyfriend broke up with you..."
"My boyfriend broke up with me."
"That's...sad."
"It really isn't that sad."
"Why aren't you sad?" Bill turned to the girl sat next to him.
"I don't know." She shrugged. "I'm just...not upset."
He scanned her face for answers. Bill had known Y/N Y/L/N since they were 12 and he'd always been able to tell what was up. But this time...this time he couldn't. This time as he searched her face, he found his eyes settle on her lips. He couldn't drag his gaze away from her soft, pink lips.
"Billy, you're creeping me out a little here..."
"What?" He jolted backwards.
"You were staring at me..." Y/N said with a nervous laugh, "Really weirdly."
He leant his head back onto his car seat, sighing. "Sorry."
"Bill..."
"S-s-sorry." He rubbed his forehead.
"Bill-"
"S-s-s-s-s-sorry." He closed his eyes.
"Bill!"
This brought him back to reality. His name slipping out of her lips in such an attention grabbing manner. "Yeah?"
"You were rambling again." She looked down at her joined hands in her lap. "You were stuttering."
"Sorry."
"Can you stop saying that fucking word please!"
"Sorry." He whispered, his eyes drifting back down again.
"No," She lifted a hand up from her lap and pressed it to her forehead. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be losing it like this."
"You said you were fine." A frown painted upon his delicate features.
"Yeah," She stared out at the field ahead of them. "Well maybe I'm not."
Bill let out a long breath, placing his hands on the steering wheel, feeling the leather underneath his palms. "Do you want me to...do you want me to take you home?"
"No." She said, a little too quickly. "I want to stay. Here...With you."
"Oh." Bill took his hands off the wheel and shifted in his seat, turning his body to face her. Y/N was still looking straight ahead, her Y/H/C hair falling around her face. She breathed out deeply and a strand of it flew in and out. Bill just sat there, gazing at her face side-on. There he was, age 16, thinking this girl was beautiful. Eventually she turned her face to his and a look of disbelief registered upon it.
"Bill?" She sighed.
"Yeah?" He said quietly.
"Do you think I'm pretty?"
"Y/N." Bill mumbled. "You're the prettiest person I know. You're beautiful."
"You think I'm beautiful?" She shifted a little further along her seat.
"Wellllll," He scrunched up his nose. "Yeah, I mean...come on you know you're gorgeous." (Clueless anyone?)
"Bill." The girl muttered, moving even closer.
"Yeah?" He moved closer.
"Stop talking." Then suddenly the boy felt it. That soft, warm feeling you only ever read about in books. The feeling of being kissed. Her lips were on his. His lips were on hers. They were kissing.

~

Thanks for reading, have a great day/night, peace leaves 🍃💞