can i kill him? pt. 2 ~ stan uris

Finally, finally I'm doing a part 2 to this. I'm so sorry to the person who asked for part 2 like two months ago, I completely forgot about this lmao. Also when it's a section with [ ] around it, it's kinda like an narration. Hope you enjoy!

IMPORTANT A/N: sorry i really should've mentioned this when i wrote the book, i do use the f slur in this chapter so if you're uncomfortable with that please skip, but i just want to clarify i am able to reclaim it

~

"I have an idea!" Marilyn clasped her hands together. "How about..." She took the empty beer bottle from her boyfriend Chase's hand and placed it on the table. "Spin the bottle."
"Really?" Her best friend Ashley raised an eyebrow.
[Let me introduce you to Marilyn, Ashley and Greta: the most popular girls in our high school. Marilyn Long was the main bitch, the almighty. She had a hold over everyone in the school, or so she thought. Ashley Anderson, her right hand man. She did everything Marilyn asked, gathering all the information she could to help ruin people's lives. Greta Keene was sort of like the add on. All Greta did was go around slapping girls, insulting their outfits and kissing their boyfriends. Marilyn was dating Chase; the most popular boy in school. Soccer quarterback and blonde-haired blockhead basically. Ashley dated Timothy Dare; another basic, boring hot kid. Greta didn't really have a boyfriend, she kind of just hoed around while crushing on Henry Bowers.]
"Yes, really Ashley!" Marilyn glared, "It's my party, my rules. And it'll be just like middle school!"
"Oh of course!" Ashley giggled fakely, then died down into a straight face. "Timothy go and get me a drink. Something with alcohol in it. A lot of it."

"Stan!" Marilyn exclaimed as he walked into the room. I did have to admit it: Stan was popular. Him and Marilyn used to date, back before she dropped him for Stan's best friend Chase. He kept a blank expression, "Yes Marilyn?"
"You're just in time! We're playing spin the bottle." [Everyone knew everyone in this school, so it was only natural that after that she said...] "Y/N's about to go!"
"What?" I blinked. We'd played at least 10 rounds already, nothing shocking had happened and obviously Marilyn was getting bored. As always, she wasn't going to finish tonight without at least one person in tears with their heart broken. Beverly had gone home early and Ben hasn't even showed up. I'd forced Bill to stay, leaving us the only people left from our little group. So I was seated in between him and Richie Tozier, some guy from my English and History classes.
"You heard me Y/S/N." Marilyn folded her arms. "Spin."
"Hey, it's okay doll face," Richie put his hand on my shoulder. "Maybe you'll get me."
"I barely know you." I raised my eyebrows. "That's supposed to make me feel better?"
"J-just sp-sp-spin." Bill whispered, "I-it'll be over before you kn-know it."
I shakily reached out my hand towards the table.
"Go ahead, don't be shy." Ashley smirked.
"Wow, someone's chatty all of a sudden." I snapped at her.
"Wow." Greta said quietly. I grabbed the sticky bottle, took a deep breath and twisted my wrist before letting it go. Everyone stared as it span around and around. It began to slow and I widened my eyes. It was going to be one of the football players. It came to a stop and I followed my eyes up the neck of the bottle and up the body of the person it was pointing at. Looking right back at me...was Stanley Uris.
"Well well well." Marilyn smirked, "This should be interesting. My ex boyfriend and my ex best friend."

"Have fun!" Ashley fake-giggled as she shut the doors of the cupboard. We were plunged into darkness and I sighed. "Let's just get this over with."
"Should be fun." Even though I couldn't see his face, I knew he was smirking. "You may have dodged me last week Y/L/N but—"
"Yeah please stop talking." I put my hand over his mouth.
"You do know we do have to kiss right?" He pulled my hand down. "Don't really see you as a rule breaker, plus—"
"Marilyn will know. Trust me, I know that." I interrupted.
"Sooo." He shoved his hands in his pockets.
"So." I rolled my eyes.
"One of your two minutes up!" Greta knocked.
"Oh jesus."
"It really can't be that hard." Stan laughed.
"Not helping." I spat.
"Okay, okay, I'm sorry!" He held up his hands in the air.
"30 seconds!"
"Shit." I cursed. I put my hands on both his shoulders, leant forward and pressed my lips against his quickly. My eyes and face were screwed up the whole time. It only lasted a couple of seconds before I pulled away and the doors of the cupboard were yanked back open.
"So, pray tell, how was that?" Marilyn leant on her fists.

"Oy, Uris!" I caught sight of his blue player number on the field, running up behind him. "Stanley!"
"Yeah Y/S/N?" Stan turned around.
"You got your erm..." I leant on my knees, breathing heavily.
"You okay?" He angled his head to look down at me.
I held up a hand and stared at the turf, getting my breath back. "Bad stamina. As I was saying!" I stood up quickly, feeling the blood rush to my head. "Do you have your half of our physics project?"
"Oh, about that..."
"You didn't do it, did you?" I stared at him, unimpressed.
"Well, let's see." Stan squinted in the sunlight. "Errrr, no."
"Great." I rested my hands on the small of my back.
"I put up with your kissing last week!"
"Are you serious?!" I snorted, "More like I put up with your kissing!"
[For the past few days, Stan had been looking at me on the corridors different to how he'd ever done before. I always seemed to see him in the corridors, it made me wonder, was he looking for me or was I looking for him? After Marilyn's party, I'd seen Stan in a whole new light. Bill had been being teased by some older jocks at the party and who had stepped in? None other than Stan. The guys had Bill by his shirt against the wall, calling him a faggot repeatedly. I hated them. I hated how homophobic everyone was. I didn't see their problem. Why the hell was being gay an insult? I'll never know. Maybe Stan does. Maybe that's why he pushed them all to the side, punched them in the face and told them that they were all insensitive jerks who had their heads up their asses. Directly after that, he told some sluttily dressed girl called Abbey to fuck off because she was excessively flirting with that Richie kid who actually seemed like a pretty nervous guy and had seemed like he wanted to die at that moment. You could tell from the uncomfortable shifting from foot to foot and pressing against the wall alone. Stan even stood up to Marilyn when she calmly and discretely went off on one at me. I'd thought all that was pretty nice of him. I really did. Holy shit, did I like Stanley Uris? Was Bill actually right?]

"Well Y/S/N, looks like you're gonna have to put up with it one last time."
"Huh?" I frowned.
"You'll see." He dropped his football helmet and grabbed my waist instead, dipping me in the centre of the football field. In front of everyone, he kissed me. I found myself not pulling away. After the few seconds we kissed for, he looked at me with a smirk on his face, his curls bouncing around his face.
"WHOO!" I heard Ben yell from the stands.
"Oh my god." I turned bright red and covered my face.
"F-F-FUCKING FINALLY!" Bill fist-pumped.
Beverly cupped her hands to her mouth. "GET SOME Y/N!"
Stan laughed, "Are those your—"
"Nope, no, they aren't. I don't know them. Never seen them in my life."
"Of course not." He pulled me back up to a standing position.
"Right." I got out of his grip. "I've, erm, I've...got to go!"
"Cool, see you in physics?"
"Y-yeah. Yup! That you, erm, that you will!" I did awkward finger-guns at him, walking backwards.
"Bye!" He waved, chuckling.
"B-bye!" I waved back, walking backwards into a pole. I blinked and stepped to the side. Stan struggled to hold back laughter. I laughed to myself nervously and turned fully around, speed-walking off the field to my next class. Well then, that had happened.
"Proud of you." Someone patted my shoulder and I turned to see Richie standing next to me.
"Erm, thanks?" I smiled.
"No problem." He adjusted his glasses, "See 'ya!"
Who knows, maybe as well as a (hopefully) boyfriend, I'd also gained a 4th friend.

~

Sorry that end kiss was kinda lazy lmao.

Thanks for reading, have a great day/night, peace leaves 🍃💞