8

We arrived home at the dorms at around 11:30 and everyone else who wasn't at the party was fast asleep.
After Jeno calmed me down, I got dressed and with out a word we left the party. He dragged me out quickly by the hand, careful, sure that no one could see the kind gesture. Yes, I was saddened that he didn't want anyone to see him holding my hands even though we weren't together. Were we even friends? I kept my head down trying to hide my tears, and prevent any recognition; afraid I'd bump into the men again.

The car journey was silent too, I let a few tears slip but tried to hold it in. My body hurt. The bruises made me flinch as I sat, and the ghosting finger tips all over my neck made me wince.
We opened the door to our room quietly, he took off his coat and helped me with mine before handing me a pair of clean boxers and one of his hoodies. I had my own clothes but I was just to tired to look through them.
I tried so hard to take off my shirt, but the pain was too much and I was just to weak. He walked over to me, eyes filled with worry and he took my shirt off me. It was the first time he got to see the fully developed scratches, Hickies and bruises. He took in a shaky breath before helping me put on his hoodie. The smell that invaded my nose was luxurious, I could have just fallen a sleep there and then in his arms.
My eye lids were heavy and my head would bob back and forth, exposing new hickies to Jeno on my neck and jaw.
He turned around for my privacy after handing me the boxers again and with out any second thoughts I stripped of my old ones and threw them in the basket, putting on the new pair. Once I had finished he turned back around, taking my hand in his again as he took the books off my bed and lay me down, pictures from the party flew through my head making me wince, not only at the pain physically but mentally. I was still shaken, my body sore from their touch. He pulled the sheets over me and wiped my remaining tears away with the pads of his thumbs. It was so different- the boys' rough, flint like touch on my skin, compared to his gentle, careful touch. I smiled for the first time that night as he continued to caress my cheeks, then my fore head and my ears. it was heaven, having the sensation of his unusually warm fingers around my cheeks and ear lobes. It made me incredibly sleepy; I could have fallen asleep but I was still physically too shaken. He got up and got changed into a new shirt, stripping himself of his smoke and beer ridden clothes, and crawled into his own bed, turning off the light as he did so.
He did all of this for me tonight with out a word, yet I understood him clearly.

I closed my eyes in the hope of falling asleep but two boys kept creeping into my head making me breath heavily, and uneasily.
"Jaemin, your alright now, I'm here."

But he wasn't, he was all the way ion the other side of the room, I missed his comforting touch. How dramatic..
"P-please *sniffle* stay w-with me." I said shakily. He probably thought I was weird for asking that, but he soon crawled out of his bed and in beside me. We lay side by side not really knowing what to make of things. All I wanted to do was sleep, and he made me feel safe. I wanted to feel his soft touch, holding me tight again; so I lay facing him with my head in his chest, and he laced his arms around me. Almost to say
It's ok Nana, I've got you, no one will hurt you now.
"Thank you." I whispered, steadying my breath.
He squeezed me and gently, placing  a kiss on my fore head. A plutonic kiss with no meaning, that's what I believed he thought.

_____________________________

Short chapter sorry, what do you think so far? Going too fast?