18

"No fucking way!"
Jisung yelled, pointing at Jeno but glaring at me.
"Jisung! Stop swearing!"
Chenle shouted pathetically, resulting in a cute wimpier.

We were currently all stood in the kitchen, post me explaining nearly everything to the two boys. Jeno, was sat on the couch next to me, his head in his hands.
Why was everything so hard, why couldn't I rewind the past?
He asked himself.
I took a hold of his hand giving it a squeeze before letting it go again.
"How on earth can you be with a guy like Jeno? He's not even human he's a monster. He only ever thinks about himself and hurts people!"
Jisung said, venom laced in his lungs, the words hit me hard never mind Jeno. His words were true...
But he was changing wasn't he? Wasn't he?
"Jisung we aren't together and please try to understand that h-he's changing..." I calmly let out, trying to break the tension.
Jeno was shaking now, chenle was clinging onto Jisungs side, begging him to stop.
"No Nana! This man, right next to you-"
He pointed to Jeno.
"This man right here, he is a monster. He is evil, maybe even the incarnation of the devil, valours minion! Living hell! He is nothing but A disgusting bully. No apology will heal the bruises he left on me and Chenle. No apology will mend the tear his words struck into our hearts. I will never forgive him. Never."
He wanted to hurt Jeno, I could see it in his eyes yet...
His voice gradually broke towards the end, eyes flooding, but not yet spilling. My heart sank. Everything stopped.
Jeno's terrible shaking.
My heart beat.
Chenles pleads.
Jisungs yells.
Even the drips from the tap came to an eerie halt.
"J-Jisung, don't say t-that give him-"

Jeno stood up abruptly looking around the room before his cold, lifeless eyes landed on Jisung.
"He's right." Was all he said before walking out and slamming the door behind him.

A mess. A mess was the only way to describe my mind. A few weeks ago, it was filled with hate and curiosity, then, filled with happiness, trust and admiration. Now? All I see is white.
Blankness, like all the story we had written, the progress, the new life we had made for Jeno had been ripped out and burned to ashes. Aching, my head begged for a break, crying and banging on the walls of my skull. The aching pulled at my eyes and pushed at the temples. Why was it this hard for us? For Jeno? For me?

Since when did it become so important to me how Jeno felt, where he was. Was he safe? My head was full of questions that may never be answered until he returns.
Will he return?
As for jisung. I couldn't get angry at the boy; he was right, though he could have said it in a less horrifying way, he was right and right only. When Jeno left, he broke into sobs, pulling chenle close and if it wasn't for the wrenching pain in my heart to help Chenji, I would know where Jeno was, I'd have gone after him.
Yet here I am, laying in his bed, jisung and chenle sleeping peacefully next door. I was alone again, left to ponder on my own thoughts. A faint numbness took over my body as I drifted off into a calm abyss.