28

Jaemin could honestly die of boredom. They had just arrived at the cathedral and nct had split off from the other groups to look around, Jeno hung with the jocks while Jaemin with the others.
"So Jaemin, was it ok staying with Jeno?" Yuta asked.

"Yeah he's actually ok.."

"Did you even talk?"
Renjun and Lucas asked, they held hands a lot it was cute and in his other hand he held jungwoos.

"Barely..." Jaemin mumbled, He twiddled his thumbs blushing at the thoughts of last night.

"W-Walt Jaemin, what's that on your..."
Taeil asked, looking closely at the boys neck.
"Nothing, a rash."

"That's not a rash!" Ten said knowingly, he winked at Jaemin, making his feel embarrassed.

"Who gave you that Jaemin?"
And so the interrogation began.
"No one, I said it was a rash!!"

"No rash is dark purple Nana, everything ok?"
Doyoung asked, rubbing jaemins arms seeing the worry in his eyes. Maybe someone forced him into something.
"Did Jeno force you to-"

"NO ITS NOT A HICKIE."

Jeno was walking around lazily after the jocks, he just wanted to hold his baby again. He glanced over seeing the crowd Jaemin was in all looking at something. Maybe some artefact? Maybe?

He saw people gasping and some giggling and looking over his direction. He began to panic.
What's Jaemin done now?

"I SAID ITS NOT A HICKIE OK!" Jaemin yelled, pushing past everyone to get out of the crowd but everyone just grabbed him.
"Dude it's ok, we just wanna know if your safe with Jeno?"
Jaemin was panicking bad, he hates crowds, he hates it when people ask him questions that he just can't answer.
"He's not doing anything to me please let g-go!"

Tears began welling in jaemins eyes, he looked over the crowd at chenle who had worry written all over his face too.
What were they to do?

Jeno jumped as he heard a familiar yell.
"ITS NOT A HICKIE!"

"Shit..."
He whispered to himself, running over to the crowd. He didn't care anymore, nothing mattered but the boy crying a few meters in front of him. The boy being Jaemin, with a few people's grip on his wrist as he tried to get away. Jaemin had tears streaming down his face, his eyes were red and blood shoot and the grip on his wrists looked as it it hurt. Jeno felt rage build up in his gut.

"Who gave you it?"

"Are you sure it's not a hickie?"

"When did you get it?"

"Who gave it to you?"

"What else happened?"

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!"
He balled into tears, the panic completely engulfing him as he crouched on the ground hugging his knees.
Jeno couldn't hold himself back. His popularity, his reputation, his old self didn't fucking matter anymore.

He stormed up to the crowd, Shame this is a cathedral, he's gonna piss god off for this.
"What the fuck are you doing to him!"
Jeno yelled. Everyone stopped asking questions.
Jeno crouched next to Jaemin, placing and hand on his neck and squeezing lightly before rubbing his back.

"J-Jeno, are you h-hurting him, did you force him into something? H-he has a hickie a-and-"

"For fuck sake! I gave him the god damn hickie!"

Jaemin sobbed louder, opening up and wrapping his arms around Jeno's neck crying into his shoulder, he hated it when people shouted because of him.

"Y-you did that to him?"

"Yes, same with every other hickie he's ever fucking had! And before you guys bloody accuse me of forcing him into something I swear to god ill-"

"I wanted him to." Jaemin spoke up, taking his face out of Jeno's neck.
"J-Jeno p-please just make this all go away I don't care how." Jaemin cried.

Jeno's eyes widened as he kissed his boyfriends head.

"What the Fuck is going in between you two?"

Yuta asked along with a few others.

"Shut up Yuta, this is cute! I've shipped them since day fucking one!" Renjun yelled.

Jeno had no idea what to do, he was scared. But he couldn't see his baby like this anymore. Feeling his whole body trembling in stress and fear. He's sick of hiding. It's now or never.
He did not expect it to be done in a cathedral but hey ho.
He walked up to the alter that was luckily empty and stood up on it looking over 100 students, each one knows him for the worst reason.
"All right everyone listen the fuck up!"
He yelled at the top of his lungs. A few workers looked at him and attempted to take him down off the alter but he only said a few words and they scurried off. He had absolutely nothing against religion, nothing at all, but the Jesus statue watching him wasn't going to change a thing. God was either on his side, or not.
It's worth a shot right.
"You all know me as Lee Jeno, the one who beats people up, calls them names and pushes them about."

Everyone was Silent, Jaemin staring at him with blood shot eyes.
"I am actually really pissing my self being up here, your all actually really fucking scary when you stare at me. All what... 100, 150 of you. Wow that's a lot."

Jeno trailed off and a few people laughed.
"Fuck sake Jeno concentrate! Ok so, I have all your attention to say i. Am. Fucking. Sorry."

"Every single one of you I am so sorry. I bet your all laughing wondering what drugs I've taken, but that drug is Na fucking Jaemin. As soon as I saw that stupid, shining, drop dead gorgeous smile of yours I couldn't live with out you. You changed me and I god damn hate my self for not realising sooner what a monster I was. But that monster isn't the real me! Jaemin over here showed me who I was again... A few years ago I lost someone very important to me, they forgot all about my existence... they taught me everything- how to love, how to care, how to be happy. After they lost their memory I couldn't feel anything anymore and I turned into a monster... but when I met Jaemin, I fell in love all over again...
So to everyone I have ever hurt, I am so so sorry and I promise to be better. But please never talk about this moment ever again! I am so sorry Jesus, or god, or who ever is up there, for standing on your alter."
He hopped off and walked up to a teary Jaemin with a smile.
"I fucking love you baby." He said, loud enough for everyone to hear. It didn't matter anymore who heard, or who wanted to be his friend after finding out who he really is. He heard a few of the jocks yelling but it didn't matter. He cupped the boys face and kissed him hard.
Everything was silent for a moment until a huge applause erupted, echoing and bouncing off the walls. Jaemins smiled into the kiss, hugging Jeno tightly as the taller held his head to his chest.

"I love you too Jeno."

A/N 6 chapters left, please vote and comment 🥰 it makes my day seeing positivity with in my books