16

In an attempt to stand up, I winced and fell back onto the bed. Jeno, who was already up with a towel, laughed as a wave of embarrassment hit me. After the arousal dies down, suddenly it settles in that-
I just had sex with lee Jeno.
I glanced at my watch. 01:12am.
"I'm going for a shower, stay here."
I stated bluntly, as I took my towel out of his hand and left for the shower. I couldn't stop the pain that crawled and ached up my back and my tummy but I tried to hide it for my poor self esteems sake. Let's just say I've never taken it that hard before.

I turned on the shower, waiting for it to heat up before hopping inside. A sick feeling rose in my stomach; the nerves began to eat away at my body.
What was our relationship?

I tried not to think about it as I felt a sudden cold draft on my body. Nerves always did that to me.
I squirted shampoo onto my hand and rubbed it gently into my scalp letting my fingertips relax my brain.
It never usually takes me this long to realise something or someone creeping up on me. Usually I can feel it in my gut but I'm pretty sure Jeno has ruined them a few minutes ago. That's why I had no idea someone else was in the shower with me, until I felt Jeno's strong arms around my torso taking me into a warm, soft embrace. I flinched at first until I felt his chin rest in my shoulder and I leaned my head on his.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you."
He whispered, leaving a soft, passionate kiss under my ear.
Suddenly all my fear slipped away, seeping out of my body, falling down the drain and all is forgotten.
"You're such a softie you know that Jeno?" I smiled to my self, feeling his warm, naked body against my back.
"Don't push it Nana.." he growled, nipping at my ear before rinsing my hair for me.

Once we got out of the shower I was quiet, I didn't say anything; I just hopped into bed hoping that Jeno would cuddle into me. I really wanted a cuddle right now. My back was aching and my throat was sore.
As if the gods had heard me, Jeno turned off the lights, bearing a glass of water and a pain killer for me.

"Is your tummy hurting? You've been holding it since the shower..."

At first, my instinct was to hide my weaknesses in front of him but tonight, I couldn't.
I nodded with a pout, avoiding eye contact.
"Aw baby, come here." He whispered in a cute voice, smiling at me as he crawled into the bed and scooped me up into his chest. I took in his scent and my tummy began to feel better already. Just as I was about to fall asleep in his arms that's when it happened.
His low voice erupted into beautiful songs. A melody which filled my ears with honey sweet sounds that made my body melt like lava. The fingers that ran through my hair and tickled my back, the gentle waves of him rocking back and forth and the blissful music in my ears only he could provide, made everything perfect.

"Good night my...." and the rest was all a blur as I fell unconscious.

I woke up to the faint sounds of wining and crying next door, chenle and jisungs room to be exact. My heart sank hearing the cries, they sounded so lost and broken. I glanced at the sleeping Jeno, kissing his cheek before running out and entering chenjis room.

"H-hello?" The voice shattered through my ears, making my heart fall through the floor in utter pain and despair.
Chenle...
"What's wrong baby?"
I asked, the faint light flooding into the dark room lighting up his shiny tear stained cheeks.
"J-jisungs g-gone home to v-visit his mum and... And I c-can't sleep with out h-him.. with out my jisungah."
He broke into sobs as I closed the door behind me, crawling in next to chenle and cuddling him like a baby. His hair was damp and he was so cold. I completely engulfed him, wrapping the blankets around us to protect him from the scary monsters that jisung used to protect him from.
"S-Sorry Nana."

"Shhhh, don't be sorry baby." I whispered kissing his forehead and combing my fingers gently through his hair.
"Sleep now." And he cuddled closer to me.
"I love you big brother."

"I love you too little one.."