11

I waited patiently in the room, having filled the day with study. What was I meant to do when he came home? Do I talk to him about it? Leave it? I was in total shock and my body was sore.

Lee fucking Jeno, the biggest bully of the school has a weakness? I was not expecting it to be a person at least. Never mind me. The more I thought about it the more my blood thickened with excitement, it made me want to know more about Jeno, made me want more of weak Jeno. Because if the weak Jeno, was the one who had his arms around me last night, I want so much more of that Jeno. I want him to hold me, let me burry my face into his toned chest as he leaves kisses all over me. Leaving marks all over my body as I whine and beg for-

"WHAT AM I DOING!?"
I get it, I haven't even gotten my self off in a long time I'm just horny right?
My body began to heat up at the thoughts I was having, this was too much! I pushed the thoughts away but they kept coming back. He'd be home soon and I wanted him. I was craving him, his touch. There was only one way I was going to get what I wanted. I looked through my draws smiling upon my genius plan to uncover how weak Jeno truly is for me. I remember how he eyed me up in his hoodie. I smirked.

I carried on studying for a few hours before the sun began to set.
It was almost dark when I heard the familiar sound of the keys in the locks.
"Hey jaemin, why weren't you in the library- whoa! You cleaned up?"

"Yeah I did hope you like it!"

Jeno looked a little confused about this whole situation, as I had a tight smirk placed on my lips. My hands on my knees and my hair was a little messy.

I was ready to play a game.
"Sorry am I ok wearing your hoodie again?"
Jeno frowned, sighing in annoyance and he placed his bags down. Only now did he realise the attire the boy was presented in. Wearing his hoodie he gave him the other night, and his hoodie was accompanied by a pair of small boxers.
Shit.
"Yeah, what ever." A faint blush appeared on Jeno's face.
Why was jaemin doing this?
That smirk...

"Did you clean all day?"
He asked standing before me.
He eyed up the boy sat before him, my honey legs on full display for him and him only. Jeno wanted them bad, to feel them, leave light kisses to help heal the grip marks from the previous night. The guilt that flooded Jenos veins as he recalled just running off like that not making sure he was ok in the morning made his eyes turn warm with sympathy.
He didn't even give me time to answer as he saw the scratches and bruises. He went into the bathroom, leaving me Confused before he came running back with cream in his hand. He didn't care anymore, it didn't matter that seeing jaemins body so sore and beaten shattered his walls he had taken years to build. In this moment he cared for Na Jaemin and Na Jaemin only.
With out a word he knelt down, squeezing some cream onto his palms before rubbing them together and then onto my legs. My heart began to beat faster and faster, feeling Jeno's soft hands gently rubbing my thighs, the cream doing wonders and numbing the pain. Or maybe it was just the bliss of feeling Jeno's skilful touch once again.
If Chenle and Jisung come home now, I'm screwed, they messaged saying they'd check up on me.
Then I remembered them saying they'd have a few singing practices before Jisung heads to meet chenles parents again on Sunday.

Jeno felt a heat up his spine, his eyes darkening once again as he gently squeezed my upper thighs, dangerously close to my pant line. It felt like I was in euphoria from this simple action. All the images from the previous night all melted into one big puddle, dripping out of my body as my head lolled in its place. Jeno met my eyes. My hair was sprawled everywhere and my lips slightly parted letting out small breaths. He knew well what he was doing to me and I knew I was doing it to him too. But his eyes weren't filled with lust, it was something else.
I gently licked my lips and bit down as he leaned into my thighs, leaving a long gentle kiss on one of the many bruises littered all over my body. I winced in pain, parting my legs slightly- making him pull back and look at me asking if I'm ok with his eyes only. He rested his arms either side of my thighs, pressing his thumbs into my hips. He sat, kissing every singly mark he could find, trying to heal what ever pain he could. And In a way it worked for the pleasure I was feeling out did the pain. I closed my eyes letting my head fall back as he kissed my inner thigh before rubbing in the cream.
Stupidly I let out a whine as he stood up, I didn't dare open my eyes to see his face, it was too awkward. I felt his hands creep under my hoodie, well his hoodie, as he lifted it up. Rubbing slowly all over the evidence of last night. I shuddered as he ran the pad of his thumb over my nipple. I was the weak one now.

Then he stopped abruptly, pulling the hoodie down and standing up once again. But that wasn't all. He stared deep into my eyes, wordlessly before leaning down, placing delicate kiss on my forehead. I really needed that kiss after last night. I didn't know how much I just needed affection, to be shown that not everyone's touch is as poisoning as the men last night. Only after that kiss did I realise how much danger I was in last night and this stupid bully saved me.

"Thank you." I mumbled, still a little breathless.
My eyes were sleepy and my head bobbed forward as I felt myself falling into a dark abyss of sleep. A pair of soft hands lifted me up as I koala bear hugged the sting body. He smelt amazing, I so needed him right now, I left a small kiss on his neck as he sat on the bed, holding my head to his chest. He ran his fingers through my hair and he rocked on he lap before wrapping his arms around my waist and placing my gently into the bed, I rolled over smelling the covers, it wasn't my bed.
Then i heard him strip himself of his clothes before crawling in next to me. I turned around laying my head in his chest and he wrapped his arms around me to keep me safe from the monsters in my head. I could hear his faint heart beat making me feel even more relaxed until

I heard him sniffle.

He held me tighter trying to hold back tears, I quickly looked up at him through tired eyes seeing his face red and tear stained cheeks, he was trying so hard to keep it in. I pushed my self up onto my elbow kissing his cheek.
"Just let it out."

And he did.
And he shattered.
And the world had flipped upside down.
And everything was a mess.