🎄Final🎄

Jaemin reaches up tall, Jeno's strong arms lifting him up off the floor as he places the shining star on top.
He fumbled with it trying to get it perfect, wriggling in the process.
"N-Nana, hurry you're slipping!" Jeno whines and his arms struggle to keep a wriggling Jaemin in place.
"Done!"
Jaemin squealed as he shimmied in Jeno's grip, hugging his neck like a koala.
Jeno smiled, holding the boy tight as he kissed the top of his head, admiring how the sweet lights gently flickered.
"Jaemin it's beautiful well done." Jeno whispered, stroking his back as he placed him down. He slid his hand down his arm, taking his hand and dragging him to the couch where chenle and Jisung were writing their Christmas lists.
"Wow Nana! That looks awesome!" Chenle screeched, grabbing a wide eyed jisung and taking him to the tree. It wasn't much, but it was just perfect for the little family they had formed. They turned the overhead lights off, watching as the city light illuminated the glass windows and how the tree was placed in front of it, showing the world how much better their tree was compared to everyone else's trees.
They all sat on the island in the kitchen, watching the city cats and lights flickering too, everything was so alive and perfect in that moment.
Jeno Hugged jaemins side, burying his nose into the boys soft neck, taking in the gentle perfume scent.
Suddenly Jeno hopped down, the other three still transfixed on the tree.
"Ok kiddos, daddy's bought some presents." He smiled, putting down three wrapped presents under the tree to be opened in 12 days.
Jisung and chenles eyes lit up in excitement.
"Thank you hyung!" Jisung yelled. He hopped down to Jeno, looking him dead in the eyes, he let out a faint smile before wrapping his arms around Jeno.
The elders gaze met with jaemins, both equally as shocked. It's been months since Jeno and jisungs argument yet only now has he touched him.
Jeno smiled wide, kissing the top of his head.
"Come on let's watch frozen!"
Chenle screamed.
Jaemin rolled his eyes and groaned.
Chenle has watched it at least 4 times this week and Jaemin nearly knew every word to it!
Despite him disliking frozen, they all sat in front of the TV under a blanket, watching as else covered the land in deep deep snow.
About half an hour into the movie, chenle glanced out the window letting out a huge scream.

"ITS SNOWING, ELSA IS REAL I REPEAT, ELSA IS REaL!"

The other three just laughed at the boy, snuggling closer to him, jisung holding him down from running out of the flat and out side. They tacked Chenle down, tickling him until he was crying with laughter.

"Come on boys, it's time you got to bed isn't it?"
Jaemin said calmly before walking them into their room and tucking them into chenles bed. He stayed until Jisung wrapping his arms around Chenle, cuddling him for warmth in the cold winter night. Jaemin quickly made his way into the kitchen/living room. Taking tiny little steps, he ran onto the sofa, straddling Jeno, who laughed and squeezed his thighs in return.
"Thank you for today Jeno, the kids enjoyed it"
He smiled, images of them skating earlier today flashed before his tired eyes. He blinked a few times, analysing Jeno's face in the dim flickering light. He just couldn't help himself as he leant in, brushing his lips on Jeno's. Their breaths increased with the close contact, yet no one moved to kiss the other.
Jeno dug his fingers into the boys hip, gently running his tongue over jaemins slightly agape lips before dragging it through his teeth. Jaemin smiled, pressing his soft lips against Jeno's. They kissed quietly, Jeno's hand rubbing up and down jaemins thighs, bum and back. Jaemin leaned back with a smirk before rocking his hips in circles, his hands on Jeno's chest.

"Mmmm baby."

Next thing he knew, Jeno was towering Jaemin on the couch, rocking in and out of him. Jaemin let out whimpers, trying not to wake up Chenle and Jisung. Jeno was teasingly slow, dragging his length out at an angle to push in all of Jaemins sensitive parts.
The boy couldn't help letting out a few moans as Jeno latched onto his neck.
The smaller winced as Jeno nipped on the skin, licking over it to somewhat ease the small sting. All the while, rocking a little faster than before.
Jaemin could feel he was close and by the looks of things, so was Jeno.
"I-Jeno I'm gonna, I cant h-hold it-"
He breathed out, throwing his head everywhere, shaking it quickly. His whole body was wriggling in pleasure as Jeno sped up, digging even deeper if possible.
"I am too baby, c-come on."
Jeno whispered into jaemins ears as he kissed the boys cheek and under his ear. He quickly latched onto the boys lips, dragging his hand to jaemins body, the other staying on the sofa for support.
He dug his finger into jaemins sweet spot, his inner hip and Jaemin threw his head back, releasing all over himself and Jeno. He stayed like that, body visibly shaking from over stimulation. The veins in his neck pulsated and his whole body let out a shudder as he came down from his ultimate high.
Jeno soon finished after, kissing Jaemin passionately as he pulled out.
Jaemin looked exhausted, but an exhausted hot mess. Jeno was absolutely in love.
He lifted the boy up and put all his clothes back on as well as his own before laying back on the sofa.
Jaemin, with half lidded eyes, flopped onto Jeno with an 'umpf!'

Jeno stroked his soft hair, letting the boy just tiredly listen to his heart beat.
Jaemin snuggled into the boys chest, his whole body on top on jenos. Jeno spread his legs, letting jaemins lower half fall in between so it was more comfortable for him. Jeno let out a quick groan, feeling jaemins body fall in direct contact to his overly sensitive groin. They laughed a little; Jeno calming down soon after. He kept playing with Jaemins hair, sighing intently in deep thought.

"Whatchya thinkin about daddy?" Jaemin whispered, resting his chin on Jeno's chest, locking eyes with him.

Jeno smiles ever so brightly, leaning forward a tiny bit to kiss the boys forehead before lifting him so Jaemin would burry his face into his neck.
He held him tightly, making sure he'd never leave.

"Thinking about how much I love you."

"I love you too."

Jeno giggles at Jaemins faint blush, rubbing his back before continuing.

"I promise one day, I will marry you baby, and I cannot wait." Jeno smiled in utter bliss, holding the one he would devote his life for.
The last 5 months flashed before his eyes and he soon fell asleep; dreams of Jaemin, Chenle and Jisung at beaches, theme parks and more filling up his head.

Peace at last.

A/N I really hope you enjoyed this book, I'm so sorry it was a bit shit LOLLLLLL...

Please follow me and read my next Nomin book! It's about an apocalypse so a completely different vibe but I actually know how to write now hahaha!

Check it out!

-Feels like the end of the world-nomin