25

When Jaemin woke up, he woke up to the sound of Mrs Jeon explaining where they were. He glanced out of the window seeing the sun was going to start setting soon. He'd really slept through a lot of the ride. He looked to his right to see Jeno asleep too.
Cute.

"Ok everyone, wake up we are here!"

Jaemin shook Jeno awake, and Jeno being Jeno, turned in his chair and snuggled into Jaemin.
"Just 5 more minutes baby." He mumbled still half asleep.
A few people's heads turned. Mark and Haechan being some of them. Jaemin has to think fast.
"W-what are you doing Jeno, wake up!"

"Nooo baby, one minute please gorgeous."
Jaemin blushes a little bit knowing exactly who Jeno was talking to and imagining. But it still wasn't the right place, now they had gotten a lot of NCT's attention. They were all gobsmacked trying to mind there own business but this tea was too strong they could smell it from the back. Chenle and Jisung had explained the situation with Jeno and Jaemin to Mark and Haechan, so they were all up to date after permission from Jeno while he was awake and texting people while Jaemin slept.
Jaemin pushes Jeno and he woke up, only then realising once he saw everyone's shocked faces, that he wasn't in bed cuddling Jaemin.
"Fuck you all looking at?"

"Y-you were Talking to Jaemin l-like calling him baby and stuff." Yuta said and everyone fell silent. The teachers waiting out side as the front began to unload one by one. Jeno has to think fast. He saw the fear in jaemins eyes. He's gonna have to make up for this later...
"Fuck no! I was dreaming, not Jaemin. Piss off and don't ever mention this." He said sternly to everyone in his group. They all started scurrying and grabbing their bags to unload.
Jeno sighed and closed his eyes before turning to and angry, sassy looking Jaemin.
"Sorry Nana, I didn't mean to do that."

"It's ok, I feel rather glad it was about me and not someone else. I heard you mumble my name before everyone was paying attention."
Jaemin smirked, he wasn't lying, Jeno had been calling his name in his sleep for a while, very quietly and would only shut up once Jaemin held his hand discreetly.

After a few minutes they were all off the bus being given instructions on the next few days. It was very pretty, cold, but nice. They were up in the mountainous areas, on a flat clearing that they could all camp at.

 They were up in the mountainous areas, on a flat clearing that they could all camp at

[ imagine this but with a clearing and some cabins and camping site stuff- Hope this helps a bit hahaha]

The scenery was beautiful and Jaemin felt a warm bliss fall over him despite the cold air. The river a few miles away was very pretty and he was living for it.

"Ok, pick up one of the tents, one per pair please, and go find a spot, not too far away."

Jeno grabbed a tent and started walking, Jaemin following wordlessly. They didn't want any suspicion after the event on the bus.
Jaemin blushes remembering what Jeno said.
"Jeno can you s-slow down?"

"Hurry up."

"Whoa, no need to be rude."

Jeno didn't reply and Jaemin figures Jeno knew something he didn't, like someone was following them or near them looking for somewhere to pitch.
Finally after a while they had found a spot, it was spot K out of spots A to W. Pitch A was closest to the cabin where everyone would eat and the teachers would sleep.
These spots were for group 4 only, or NCT as they call themselves.
The other groups are situated a little further away, to make a fan like structure around the central cabin.
Jeno dropped the tent and Jaemin began helping him set up. They didn't talk about much only a few giggles, mistakes and instructions. After an hour, the tent was ready with their sleeping stuff and clothes inside.
They were all instructed to meet back for dinner at 7 at the cabin so they made their way back promptly after checking the time.
"Jaemin, sit here!" Some of NCT spoke, not the jocks, they were sat at another table, Jeno sat with them.
Jaemin smiled and ran towards chenle giving him a big hug and grabbing into jisung too.
"Jaemin can I talk to you please?"

"Sure!"

Jisung took Jaemin to the corner of the room and began explaining.
"Jeno said we could tell mark and haechan about what's going on between you and Jeno, I hope that's ok."

Jaemin was taken aback, he was glad but also scared. He really doesn't want anyone to bombard Jeno, or leak the secret.
"I mean.. was he ok with it?"

Jisung nodded.

"How are you and Jeno anyways ji, you still a little unforgiving?" Jaemin asked, moving a strand of hair out from under jisungs specs.
"from what I've seen, and heard, he treats my brother and my chenle well. So for that I'm willing to forgive him. But I don't think I trust him yet."

Jaemin smiled happily.
"Of course."
Jisung sighed and hugged Jaemin. He was glad to have someone like Jaemin in his life, someone so understanding. He misses his big brother so having Nana was really comforting. They made there way back to their seats and began eating.