15

My eyes fluttered open upon hearing the door open, I glanced over to see Jeno stumbling in, was he drunk?

"N-Nana?" He mumbled, I shot up, turning the light on to a shock of my life.
His eyes were dark and unreadable. Trembling, his arms rested flat on his sides as if ironed there.
The clothes that hung off him loosely were slightly bloodied from his face that dripped with evidence.

"Jeno! What happened?" I rushed out of bed, my eyes still half asleep as I grabbed his bloodied face. He looked awful.
"T-the men from the party.."
I nodded not really paying attention as I scanned over his body. My heart was racing with worry. He looked to be in so much pain when I touched him, I could almost feel the waves of electricity flooding my veins. Or maybe that was something else.

"They tried to kill me I think, but they got what they deserved and... I guess, I did too..." he chuckled tiredly as I wiped some blood from his nose. I gently ran my fingers over his burning lips, that looked as if someone had burst open the bottom one. The worry in my chest began to rise even more. The weak, blood shot eyes began to flutter shut in their sockets, desperately trying to shut down to heal the rest of his shaken body.
"Bathroom now!" I pulled him in before pushing him to sit on the counter. Searching with intent, I pulled apart the bathroom for the first aid kit.
"I'm fine Nana seriously."

His stupid comment just made me angry, not at him, but at myself and the men who did this to the poor boy.

"Shut the fuck up jeno! Just SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONE MINUTE!" I yelled Before I found the kit and slammed it down next to him. I began in buttoning his short to see more cuts and bruises.
"Fucking hell Jeno."
I whispered more to my self than him. His eyes were closed but I was well aware he was awake.
I ran my fingers along the blood to see where the cause of it all was. It looked awful, on his left peck, it looked like a stab wound. Ok that's too dramatic, maybe a small slice of a knife.
I grabbed some cotton wool, drenching it in alcohol to clean the cuts.
He winced in pain, grabbing my wrist, digging his nails into them, I pulled away before he broke the skin.
"Sorry." We whispered at the same time. Leaning my hand on his thigh to get a better balance I began cleaning his face. Once the blood was gone I realised it wasn't actually that bad, though more bruises will probably form later.
I moved on to clean up his chest.
"Jeno your better just getting in the shower there's a lot more blood than I thought."

He smirked.
"I don't want to~" he whined. I was honestly too worried for him to get mad. Any other day and I've had pushed him in the shower fully clothed and locked him in there.
"Jeno please, you stink of sweat and alcohol."
Jeno rolled his eyes and I left him be to shower, before leaving he spoke up.
"Can I s-sleep with you again?" He asked unsure of my reply. My heart fluttered as did my stomach.
Stupid Jeno doing stuff to me. I nodded with a frown before I turned shutting the door behind me. I crawled into the bed and smelt the covers.
Absolutely intoxicating.
If I could make a scented candle, it would be this exact scent. Jeno's scent. And for me and me only.

What was this lee Jeno doing to me?

Soon enough the shower stopped and a dried off Jeno appeared from the doors in only a pair of boxers.
His face looked better despite the deep cut in his cheek, bellow his eye and the bust brow and lip. He looked so hot.
My face heated up as I shuffled along the bed to make room for him. He turned off the main light leaving the dim fairy lights so I could still see his beautiful face.
I hate my self.
I laughed to my self.
I hate my self.
I wanted to die in this moment.

I turned over to face Jeno, seeing him poking at the bruises on his tummy.
Is he really that derpy?
"Stop it you'll hurt-" I pushed my self up into my elbows seeing his abs on full display. I pulled the duvet down, exposing his lower abdomen and V line. Jeno let out a soft chuckle that made my heart beat faster. He knew exactly what his body was doing to me.