『 𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐚𝐛𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯 + 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 』

"did you get abducted by the league of villains?"

"why did you get/not abducted by the league of villains?"

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

    Aries: No. They knew you would be a pain in the arse and won't tell them what they wanted to know.

Taurus: No. They didn't know a lot about you but after researching who you are, you will be next.

Gemini:  Yes. They were intrigued by your personality.

Cancer: Yes. Toga wanted to know what you taste like.

Leo:  No. They knew you would blabber and not stop until you annoyed them to the point where they would let you go.

Virgo: No. They feared you would outsmart them and knew you would sass talk your way out.

Libra: Yes. But they soon let you go because of your convincing.

Scorpio: Yes. They wanted to know what secrets you have brought with you.

Sagittarius: They tried to kidnap you but they couldn't. You overpowered them.

Capricorn: No. One of them was very close to you and didn't want to traumatise you.

Aquarius:  They were thinking about it but time has run out so they couldn't.

Pisces: They wanted to but they were worried about what hid behind the sweet smile of yours.

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

I hope you like it cause I do...a lot. Next part is quirks of the signs and I'm working on it, it's super tiring since I'm trying to make sure every quirk is good and powerful.