『 𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 』

Thank you @VioletteFelines for requesting this, you are amazing <3.

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

"who did you encounter while exploring?"

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

S C E N E

-

You were walking around, exploring the new sight that has bewildered itself around you. Being an explorer comes with its traits which can also be named as consequences, such as being very so curious, reckless actions come within the package of an explorer, unpredictable and one last thing mesmerised by the slightest of things.

As you took in the new places in this so called foreign forest that you stumbled upon, you realised how the steps you took didn't so match with the sounds of the tweaks and grass that are being crashed under the soles of your feet and then you were awaken from your little thoughts by a long loud in volume sigh that was followed by a heavy breeze that came from the air that was caused by the sigh.

"Well well well, if it isn't the infamous explorer, (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)."

Frozen is a right term to address your state after that one sentence. Curious but not afraid, is what made you what to know who owned that voice. Turning around ever so slightly. Slow and sure, after the person can into your perspective, you were in disbelief.

(________) was standing right in front of your very eyes.

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

Aries: The Dragon | Kirishima Eijiro.

Taurus: The Ninja | Mashirao Ojiro.

Gemini: The Squire | Sero Hanta.

Cancer: The Knight | Tenya Iida.

Leo: The Assassin | Jiro Kyoka.

Virgo: The Spy | Toru Hagakure.

Libra: The Tavern Owner | Asui Tsuyu.

Scorpio: The Witch | Ochaco Uraraka.

Sagittarius: The Barbarian | Katsuki Bakugou.

Capricorn: The Prince | Shoto Todoroki

Aquarius: The Rogue | Denki Kaminari.

Pisces: The Wizard | Tokoyami Fumikage.

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'