『 𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐢 』

I did this once and I'm doing it again so people can see that I do not favourite any sign over another! Enjoy!

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

"people whom I know II"

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

Aries: My best friend and my mom's friend whom I'm very close to and she's super nice as well! My best friend is just hilarious and is super understanding and chill, she is honestly a friend I won't ever forget.

      Taurus:  My favourite cousin, she's nice and funny and overall entertaining! I love her, she's like a sister to me and I know she'll always be there for me.

      Gemini: Unfortunately that best friend of mine that was a Gemini isn't my friend anymore but one of friends whom has the kindest soul ever and is super whsiskwns sweet and has my back always is a Gemini!

      Cancer: My other cousin (the sister of my taurus cousin) she's nice and soooooo sweeet! She's also one of my close relatives so she means a lot to me.

      Leo: My uncle whom is a big part of my childhood. Also my other cousin (I have so many cousins!!! He's also my taurus and cancer cousin's brother) He's like a big brother to me and is funny and is just a close relative as well!

      Virgo:  My math teacher whom I will NEVER forget, she's amazing and funny and soooo cool and understanding! She's so smart as well, she taught me so many things like solving a Rubix cube when it's break time and she was a great teacher who always managed to make hard lessons easy!

      Libra: A friend of mine who has done nothing but been nice to me and stood by me. She's an amazing drawer and overall creative, I hope I can see her again though!

      Scorpio:  One of my old best friend, she is still my friend but we aren't as close as we used to be but I have created amazing memories with her which I'll be sure to cherish. Me and her were two sides of the same coin, we both had same interests and liked the same things!

      Sagittarius:  That's my sister whom annoys the shit out of me but is still by my side when it gets rough. Also my uncle who is just I can't even describe him, he just made me so many amazing memories which I will never forget in a thousand years. One of my friend who is soo like me and just is soo understanding!

      Capricorn:  Another teacher of mine whom I'll never ever forget, she's amazing and honestly one of a kind. She's so inspiring and nice. Like I can never find an English teacher like her ever again. She stopped teaching unfortunately but we're still in contact!

      Aquarius: My one and only mother, I love her with all my heart and she's soooo amazing, pretty, funny, understanding and overall wonderful. I wouldn't trade her for the world, she's my role model and a figure in my life that has impacted me in so many good ways! I can never thank her for everything she's done to me.

      Pisces:  I don't really know Pisces a lot but an old school counsellor of mine was a Pisces and they sure do know the best for you. She always told me what was best and not so good for me, she has also grazed on the decisions that I still make because her old advice helped a lot, to the point where it still does!

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'