『 𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 』

Requested by the great @_mEmE_-_LoRD_

Guys I really want to change the cover but I'm too lazy lol.

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

"what does Todoroki think of you?"

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

Aries: "Too obnoxious. Not the type of people I like to be around."
[ ᵀᴼ ᴹᵞ ᴬᴿᴵᴱˢ ᴾᴱᴼᴾᴸᴱ, ᴵ ᴸᴼᵛᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ ᴰᴼᴺᵀ ᴸᴵˢᵀᴱᴺ ᵀᴼ ᵀᴼᴰᴼᴿᴼᴷᴵ ]

Taurus: "Never payed attention to them. But for what I can tell they are pretty fierce."

Gemini: "A good person. They mean a lot to me."

Cancer: "I-I-I find them very interesting and lovely. *blushes* very lovely indeed."

Leo: "I would really like to know them more."

Virgo: "Don't really know a lot about them. They sometimes become the wallflower or the thunder stealer."

Libra: "Too crazy and calm at the same time. They are very unbalanced I will say that."

Scorpio: "They are very sweet. They never leave me without making sure I have a smile on my face no matter how small or big it is."

Sagittarius: "They are pretty nice and chill. Chaotic when they want to be. Good for taming Bakugo I guess?"

Capricorn: "They are like a little sibling to me. They remind me a lot of one of my siblings. Touya."

Aquarius: "Anger problems. But when they're calm, they're very nice. Also they are very selfless to those around them.

Pisces: "A very close friend of mine. They are very nice."

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'