『 𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 』

Requested by @popli0

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

"who is your prankster partner?"

o r

"who you prank people with?"

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

   Aries: Kirishima Eijiro.

Taurus: Bakugou Katsuki. Let's just say your pranks are either brutal or Deku.

Gemini:  Manga Fukidashi. He just wants to be your partner so he can see Toru Hagakure more.

Cancer: Too busy to prank people. You are trying to train your quirk to its highest limit without dying. So no pranks are getting in way of that.

Leo:  Mashirao Ojiro. You are not the type to make a master prank and work on it for days unlike Sagittarius and Sero. So you and Ojiro do subtle pranks, such as the pointing on your shirt and then flicking their nose. Cliche but always works. So no one's complaining.

Virgo: No one. You don't want another person getting credit.

Libra: Too obvious and a bad prankster. No one wants to be your partner because your pranks always fail.

Scorpio: Iida Tenya. Even though Iida is a very strict person, he still pranks people outside U.A high. But only you, Scorpio now about it. That's why when you caught him pranking a child, he begged you not to tell anyone with arms all up in the air. So he became your prankster partner.

Sagittarius: Sero Hanta. Your pranks always work. You two are the type to plan a prank days before unlike Leo and Ojiro. You have to make sure that everything's perfect and in its place that's why you got the title of the best prankster in U.A high. What can I say, great minds think alike.

Capricorn: Toga Himiko. You and Toga like to poke fun out of the other members of the l.o.v. Such as twice but mostly Dabi. Dabi does scowl Toga since she is always the mastermind behind the pranks and she also always manages to convince you to help her. But in the eyes of Dabi you are like a little sister so he just chuckles and ruffles your hair while you get annoyed.

Aquarius: Too tired to prank people. You just don't feel like pranking anyone, but you know someday you will. And you will make sure sagittarius and Sero will help you.

Pisces: Too nice to prank. Pro, no one wants to prank you. They can't hurt nor make fun of an cinnamon roll like you. Not every Bakugo can do that.

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'